Football seats in the 200's | Syracusefan.com

Football seats in the 200's

LongShanks44

Walk On
Question for anybody who has season's or has sat in the 200's for football... Are you high enough from field level to able to see action at the opposite end of the field? Any other insight / thoughts are welcome. I'm considering a season tix move to the 200's, but cannot envision if I'll be up high enough. Thanks,

Question for anybody who has season's or has sat in the 200's for football... Are you high enough from field level to able to see action at the opposite end of the field? Any other insight / thoughts are welcome. I'm considering a season tix move to the 200's, but cannot envision if I'll be up high enough. Thanks,
We had seats in 251 several years ago. I loved the view of the field from there and concessions are nearby. If you're in the first 3 rows they are great seats. Being under the overhang just seemed distant from the game.

I have had season tickets in Section 210 for the past 26 years. If you are looking at seats in Row A you do not have to worry about the railing being you line of sight. Also the 200 level seats are high enough to see the plays at the opposite end. I would recommend buying a pair of Bushnell Spectator 4x30mm binoculars if you want a better view of the plays inside the 10 yard line at the opposite end of the dome.

We had seats in 251 several years ago. I loved the view of the field from there and concessions are nearby. If you're in the first 3 rows they are great seats. Being under the overhang just seemed distant from the game.

Yep, there's a cutoff from it being a great seat to literally the worst seat in the Dome.

Once you hit the rows where the upper deck hangs over, you're watching a game in the dark, and it sucks.

Last edited:
First and second row 200 level season ticket holder here. Like mentioned if you're towards the front is great IMO. Plus some sections got bumped down from $225 to $125

Thanks everyone sincerely appreciate the feedback. I'll patiently wait for the upgrade period to open and go from there.

Mostly great sits as far as visuals go. You'll be able to see the opposite end zone well.

I don't care for the atmosphere, especially farther back in the section. Individual voices are amplified and the seats feel removed from the stadium bowl. The first few rows shouldn't suffer from the second problem, though.

Section 249 here. Can't beat the value, especially this year basically being half off. I forgot the exact amount, but I paid around $450 or 225 each (I think they're $125 each this year) for 2 seats in 249 row A, first two seats by the aisle. Best seats you can get without a donation in my opinion. Row a is great if you can find them. Plenty of room for people to walk by, plenty of room for your legs, nobody in front of you. I go in through my gate, and get to my seat in less than 30 seconds. Concessions and bathroom are easy to get to as well.
As far as the view, you do lose a bit of perspective once they reach around the opposite 30 yard line, but it's not like you can't tell what's happening It's soooo much better than sitting lower endzone.

Also 249 (I think) here. We got row E&F last year, which I think would be the furthest back you want to be. We loved the view and are doing the same next year. Close to the premium beer stand too Popcorn and soda

Attachments

• IMG_4142.JPG
    IMG_4142.JPG
    166.6 KB · Views: 56