Football team living in my house? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Football team living in my house?

This one, right? I don't think that it is specific to the 10th, though I could be wrong. Maybe CuseTroop can clarify.
250_DUI-INST_SUSTAIN_SUPPOR.jpg

THIS patch would get my vote:

10md-2.gif

So both of these are crests that go on the beret. We just stopped wearing then on the regular last year, switched back to patrol caps. The one on top (sustain, support, defend) is the IMCOM crest. That isn't fort drum specific. I believe anyone who works for Garrison, like the garrison MPs, and some guys who work at HQ rock this crest, as well as the garrison patch in their left shoulder.

The other Crest is the 10th mountain crest, this goes with the 10 mountain division patch, and the mountain tab. This is my favorite patch in the Army, and I'm proud to wear it everyday as a combat patch.

Also, the 10th sustainment brigade has their own patch an crest. They change over from the 10th Mnt patch back in 07 I think..

2758-25.jpg

Members of the Armys Lacrosse team wear patches on thier unis... I have wondered about this because I dont think everyone does, and they are all different patches. I wonder if these guys are prior service, and are able to wear their combat patches.. Either way, right shoulder is where the 10th mnt patch should go. It would be awesome. 16000 soldiers at Fort Drum? That would be a nice addition to the stands on gameday

2758-25.jpg

Members of the Armys Lacrosse team wear patches on thier unis... I have wondered about this because I dont think everyone does, and they are all different patches. I wonder if these guys are prior service, and are able to wear their combat patches.. Either way, right shoulder is where the 10th mnt patch should go. It would be awesome. 16000 soldiers at Fort Drum? That would be a nice addition to the stands on gameday

West Point Cadets normally wear patches of units on their sports' uniforms.

West Point Cadets normally wear patches of units on their sports' uniforms.

I think its neat to do, but I feel like they should be on the right side, where the Unit patch goes ya know?

Would be awesome to have a military dome appreciation game and replace the block S on the helmet with that badge. If right side is proper protocol, do the eblem right side only and leave the left side bare orange.

I think its neat to do, but I feel like they should be on the right side, where the Unit patch goes ya know?
I love the idea. Let's hope it happens.

I like the idea of the patch. Hope they can do it. I also hope that someone at Drum thought about getting an article about the teams visit into AUSA.

Cant post it from my phone, but just saw a picture of the practice field up at drum.. Pretty damn cool