Football team living in my house? | Syracusefan.com

Football team living in my house?

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
200645_331977280227966_1907013264_n.jpg

How could I forget the building they are standing in front of. They were my barracks for four years. I tripped over that manhole cover many times walking in after a few beers. I shovled that sidewalk prolly a thousand times, and you dont even want to know how many times I cleaned the floors in the hall. Wish I was back there now, lol

I would love to know what the soldier is saying to them.

I hope we see more pictures during the week. Its an awesome thing!

I bet he is saying "why do you have a blue sweatshirt on? And what is up with your black socks? Do you see your teammates with black socks? The rest of you need to tuck your shirts in and stand up straight.!"

I was company commander of drill sgts. They are a joy to watch in action.

Well, we know he could be yelling at everyone, but certainly not Charley Loeb. He's too ridiculously good looking for even the crustiest of drill sergeants to get mad at him.

Edit: it's been announced they are making a Zoolander 2, by the way. This has to be based around the idea of releasing the film when TRGL Charley Loeb is in line to finally start.

I bet he is saying "why do you have a blue sweatshirt on? And what is up with your black socks? Do you see your teammates with black socks?

lol, I was thinking the same thing.

I hope he isnt explaining the new PRT (the armys new PT program)

G.I. Peas and G.I. Gravy Gee I wish I joined the Navy. The Little dude in the SU Sweatshirt is a Prime suspect for the wrath of the D.I.

G.I. Peas and G.I. Gravy Gee I wish I joined the Navy. The Little dude in the SU Sweatshirt is a Prime suspect for the wrath of the D.I.

I believe that litle dude is our kicker who made the best special teams tackle last year. :)

Chibane is breaking formation...I'd get a DI on his butt ASAP.

"Where you from son?"
"New Jersey, Sir!"
"Sir!!!!!!, I'm not Sir! I work for a living! ..."

You can fill in the rest...

After watching the Monday Morning Video, they are 100% living in my old barracks. The DFAC that they are eating at is about 100 yards down the road. Foods pretty decent.

What an honor it would be for the uni to sport a 10th Mountain patch this year. Is that possible?

What an honor it would be for the uni to sport a 10th Mountain patch this year. Is that possible?

That would be tremendous.

That would be tremendous.
If not patches, what about helmet stickers for big sticks, etc...? To me, that would be a great way to keep the mojo from this week going. Something that will reinforce this week throughout the season for the players.
The DUI patch seems appropriate. Is that even possible?

10MountainDivDUI.jpg

I can't find a image, but I like the 1oth MD decal that says: Sustain...Support...Defend

I bet after a week up there, they won't look as casual as they do in that pic!!

I believe that litle dude is our kicker who made the best special teams tackle last year. :)

Chibane is breaking formation...I'd get a DI on his butt ASAP.

"Where you from son?"
"New Jersey, Sir!"
"Sir!!!!!!, I'm not Sir! I work for a living! ..."

You can fill in the rest...

Lol, that, or ... "NEW JERSEY!!!??? You're from NEW JERSEY!!?? WELL, son, far as I know, only two things in New Jersey ... "

the drill sargent is prolly telling them right now"you are now the property of the u.s. government".

wondering how many had to change their undies after that.

That or an SU-10th Mountain tee shirt. It would have to be done right -- since the troops are the only one's risking their lives. But something from SU celebrating the 10th would be awesome.

Hopefully, the SU AD has someone in the office this week who's paying attention.

I can't find a image, but I like the 1oth MD decal that says: Sustain...Support...Defend

This one, right? I don't think that it is specific to the 10th, though I could be wrong. Maybe CuseTroop can clarify.
250_DUI-INST_SUSTAIN_SUPPOR.jpg

THIS patch would get my vote:

10md-2.gif

the drill sargent is prolly telling them right now"you are now the property of the u.s. government".

wondering how many had to change their undies after that.

Exactly, Retro -- like, how about dropping the personal items while you're at attention.