Footnote citation to Cuseregular, who came up with a great comparison for Lydon | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Footnote citation to Cuseregular, who came up with a great comparison for Lydon

He reminds me of LeBron, I'm sort of kidding.

Last edited:
Definitely reminds me of a taller Mugsy Bogues.

Chris Street with a better outside shot. Sadly we never found out how good Chris really could have gotten. People who have followed college since the early 90s will probably know who Chris is.

Less athletic Aaron Gordon... Who I thought was going to be an immediate stud in the nba but can barley get on the court. Tobias Harris is keeping him on the bench

From syr.com 10/2013

Sounds like a reincarnation of Matt Gorman or Billy Celuk. Big white kid from small upstate NY school. Five years of HS, probable redshirt, he'll be 25 or so his last year here. But he sounds excited to be at SU so we can expect some big time cheering from the bench.

More athletic? KP is really athletic

I havent caught a full knicks game yet where hes played, I've only seen highlights and read recaps.

He does have the game of a euro player, very well rounded game.

I go back farther, Dave DeBusschere.
How about Jerry Lucas. Wasn't he a better outside shooter than DeBusschere. Both were winners. Best way to describe them.

His shot/release is really similar to Klay Thompson, just slightly slower at this stage. Everything else he does is very much like draymond green or for cuse fans reminiscent of Leo Rautins. I think his NBA potential is through the roof. He's better than recent front court players we have had drafted since Melo.

Jackie+Moon+Will+Ferrell+Semi-Pro+ABA.jpg
Jackie Moon

How about Jerry Lucas. Wasn't he a better outside shooter than DeBusschere. Both were winners. Best way to describe them.
I was thinking that when I did this post, but I went against Lucas because he was a uncomparable rebounder and Tyler doesnt have Lucas' shot where he was at the top of the top of the circle and cocked the ball behind his left ear and launched.

Lydon did a real good job dribbling the ball on the perimeter against Uconn. Had a old school nba big man look. Really impressive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom