For Admins...... | Syracusefan.com

For Admins......

newmexicuse

All Conference
Why isn't our footbal championship banner flying high on this board as it does on the other two ???

Also, I never heard back on whether or not my idea to link the helmuts to our opponents boards would be implemented or not.

Thx in advance...

Why isn't our footbal championship banner flying high on this board as it does on the other two ???

Also, I never heard back on whether or not my idea to link the helmuts to our opponents boards would be implemented or not.

Thx in advance...
We can add a NC banner for football quite easily. The only concern I have is that, coupled with the helmet image, we would be taking up a lot of real estate with images, and really cutting down on the available space for reading posts if we do this.

I would appreciate some feedback from users...especially ones that use mobile devices to access the site. The loss of real estate affects them more than anyone else.

Regarding your second request, yes, we can do that. Look for something in the next couple of days.

If we are choosing either/or, I vote helmets. That helmet link thing would be cool though.

What's a "helmut?" Is that like a Devil Dog?

I would appreciate some feedback from users...especially ones that use mobile devices to access the site. The loss of real estate affects them more than anyone else.
Those of us that use Tapatalk don't see the banners.

If we are choosing either/or, I vote helmets. That helmet link thing would be cool though.
Agree on both points. You can put a championship banner up during the offseason.

What's a "helmut?" Is that like a Devil Dog?
Hey, I'm a dog person - should have been hel-mutts...LOL...also that may better describe some of our opponents - no specific names to be mentioned by this poster.

Depending on size, there may be room to the right of the site banner.

We can add a NC banner for football quite easily. The only concern I have is that, coupled with the helmet image, we would be taking up a lot of real estate with images, and really cutting down on the available space for reading posts if we do this.

Regarding your second request, yes, we can do that. Look for something in the next couple of days.

Sounds great.....thanks !!

wouldn't it just be easy to have the images not show up on the mobile devices? thats what programming is for..

Tomcat,

Since we're throwing out requests, is there an ignore feature on the new board yet? Thanks to the move, I haven't needed it yet, but I'm sure it will be needed eventually.

Thanks

Thx in advance...
FYI, I added the mapping for the helmets today. There isn't one for Rhode Island because I couldn't find any message board on the Internet that talks about Rhode Island football. If someone can find one, let me know.

Also, I chose the boards we are linking to very quickly. If there are better boards out there, let us know and we will re-direct the links accordingly. Will try and get a football NC banner up in the next day or so.

Looked at the ignore feature. That feature is on the list of enhancements coming with the next release of our message board software (Xenforo 1.1). It is due for release shortly (was supposed to be released this summer).

Keep the suggestions coming (though the board dedicated for that purpose is a better place for this).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom