For anyone planning on watching the game via ESPN3 or the Watch APP | Syracusefan.com

For anyone planning on watching the game via ESPN3 or the Watch APP

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
You may want to fire it up now and see if you can view the Cincy vs Prov game. Seems people are having all sorts of issues here in Syracuse.

You may want to fire it up now and see if you can view the Cincy vs Prov game. Seems people are having all sorts of issues here in Syracuse.

I am watching it on TV but just tried it on my iphone and had no issues with getting it.

I am watching it on TV but just tried it on my iphone and had no issues with getting it.

Thanks Marsh, perhaps its a local issue, or a very local issue (me).

Thanks Marsh, perhaps its a local issue, or a very local issue (me).
Getting that early St. Patrick's Day celebration going may have something to do with it. :)

You should just head to Coleman's. I'm sure they'll have the game on.

Getting that early St. Patrick's Day celebration going may have something to do with it. :)

You should just head to Coleman's. I'm sure they'll have the game on.

LOL, if you can convince my boss then I am all in.

Every single time I want to watch ESPN3 I have to reset my browser.

For IE 9, do the following:

Click the gear -> Internet Options
Advanced tab
Reset button

I had an issue on my phone at work. App would load and then I would click on our game - the little red circle would just spin for it loading, and nothing.

Radio for me today - may need to keep listening if it helps the mojo though.

I had an issue on my phone at work. App would load and then I would click on our game - the little red circle would just spin for it loading, and nothing.

Radio for me today - may need to keep listening if it helps the mojo though.

Exact same problem here, it was freeking maddening. It worked with like 3 minutes left, so im hopeful it will work tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom