Orangeyes Daily Articles for Saturday - for Basketball | Syracusefan.com

Orangeyes Daily Articles for Saturday for Basketball

76ers coach: 'I thought Michael Carter-Williams was a stud tonight' (CNY in the NBA) (PS: Murray)

16846336-mmmain.jpg

Ah what the heck...I'll drop this in here (Miami preview): http://.com/syracuse-hoping-to-show-miami-how-winning-is-done/

And I decided to write something up on '16 commit Matt Moyer...for some reason, he reminds me of a more athletic version of a former SU forward who you probably wouldn't guess (spoiler: Ryan Blackwell - and I may be off, this is based on limited internet clips but for some reason, that was the guy that just popped into my head watching him play): http://.com/checking-in-on-16-hoops-commit-matthew-moyer/

Joe Lunardi ‏@ESPNLunardi
New Saturday morning feature: Counting down five MOST AT STAKE games of the weekend...

(5) Florida @ Ole Miss (Saturday, 6:00 p.m. ET, SECN) The loser here is pretty much toast from an NCAA tournament perspective.

(4) Miami @ Syracuse (Saturday, 4:00 p.m. ET, ESPN2) Syracuse has the softest 5-1 record in ACC history and desperately needs good wins.

(3) San Diego St @ Colorado St (Saturday, 10:00 p.m. ET, ESPNU) This is CSU’s first Top 50 game of the year and the Rams are “out without."

(2) Wisconsin @ Michigan (Saturday, 7:00 p.m. ET, ESPN) No. 1 seed still very much in play for Badgers; Wolverines are not dead (yet…).

(1) Duke @ St. John’s (Sunday, 2:00 p.m. ET) More than history, Duke could lose a No. 1 seed and the Johnnies an at-large spot.