Orangeyes Daily Articles for Monday - for Football | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Orangeyes Daily Articles for Monday for Football

Actually I really did too. I'm just not a big Carlson fan and saw the opportunity to take a shot at him :)
Actually, I liked it too. It was a good idea (to write it) and mostly fair. I was just poking at his cost estimate a bit.

LOL. Yeah I would applaud an article by the devil if it helps point out these deficiencies to the administration and gets something done. BTW did you guys fill out the survey?

LOL. Yeah I would applaud an article by the devil if it helps point out these deficiencies to the administration and gets something done. BTW did you guys fill out the survey?

No I'm not local (born in Syracuse but lived in Kansas since 1998) so I cannot easily attend games. So I didn't feel I could comment intelligently other than what I have heard from others on the board. I'm very excited they are willing to listen! LSU was actually the game I was going to try to talk my dad into traveling up for, but he ran into some health issues, so maybe next year we can make it back to Syracuse.

Yes, I did.

No I'm not local (born in Syracuse but lived in Kansas since 1998) so I cannot easily attend games. So I didn't feel I could comment intelligently other than what I have heard from others on the board. I'm very excited they are willing to listen! LSU was actually the game I was going to try to talk my dad into traveling up for, but he ran into some health issues, so maybe next year we can make it back to Syracuse.

I'm sorry. Hope that your Dad is better soon. And I'm down here in NC so I don't have much to contribute to the survey either.