For Golf Geeks | Syracusefan.com

For Golf Geeks

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Doug Tewell, 12 time PGA and Champions tour champion, will be doing live chats all weekend. I heard him on PGA tour radio today talking about it. He will be available to answer whatever questions you might have. Kind of like watching the Masters with him in your living room and being able to pick his brain.

http://tewelltimegolf.com/members-only/

BTW, Besides Tiger, i'm rooting for Freddie, Sergio and Matt over the next two days. I also wouldn't mind seeing Westwood, Furyk or Howell on the leaderboard come Sunday.

Its going to be a great weekend of golf. Tiger is cooked. I said it before and I will say it again. Make Putts or you wont win Tiger. You can tweak with your swing all you want. your putting sucks

Its going to be a great weekend of golf. Tiger is cooked. I said it before and I will say it again. Make Putts or you wont win Tiger. You can tweak with your swing all you want. your putting sucks

Tiger can suck it. Glad to see him flailing this weekend.

Doug Tewell, 12 time PGA and Champions tour champion, will be doing live chats all weekend. I heard him on PGA tour radio today talking about it. He will be available to answer whatever questions you might have. Kind of like watching the Masters with him in your living room and being able to pick his brain.

http://tewelltimegolf.com/members-only/

BTW, Besides Tiger, i'm rooting for Freddie, Sergio and Matt over the next two days. I also wouldn't mind seeing Westwood, Furyk or Howell on the leaderboard come Sunday.

No love for Lefty?

No love for Lefty?
Nope. I'm a Tiger guy. Considering I am a lefty myself, you would think I would root for Phil but I don't. However, I do admire his talents, especially his short game. Today, unless Freddie finds a way to shoot lights out, I will be rooting for:

Matt Kuchar: Been watching his career since we followed him as a rookie at the Phoenix Open. Been through ups and downs.

Bubba Watson: My lefty pick

Lee Westwood: My foreign pick

Lefty all the way. Don't hate Tiger, but not a fan either.

Nope. I'm a Tiger guy. Considering I am a lefty myself, you would think I would root for Phil but I don't. However, I do admire his talents, especially his short game. Today, unless Freddie finds a way to shoot lights out, I will be rooting for:

Matt Kuchar: Been watching his career since we followed him as a rookie at the Phoenix Open. Been through ups and downs.

Bubba Watson: My lefty pick

Lee Westwood: My foreign pick

I'm a lefty golfer too. I actually root for tiger and Phil. Just want greatness on Sunday afternoons.

Would be happy though if Kuch or Westwood won

Would like to see Phil win but my second choice would Westwood. Would be nice to see him finally break through.