for Iommi (slightly OT) | Syracusefan.com

for Iommi (slightly OT)

pearl31

in cahoots
so I acquired a pristine original press copy of Volume 4 recently (Vertigo swirl, nearly broke the bank) and today I jammed side one at an elevated volume just before tip-off - like, Supernaut directly into SU controlling the tip.
Of course, now I'll probably have to do this for every remaining game this season...

Just saw this. I started another thread about Sabbath playing their last show today. It's entitled "Sad Day..."

Anyway, nice purchase. The opening riff to "Wheels of Confusion" might be Tony's best.

pearl31 You digging the avatar? Figured I'd go back to before the beginning for the end. I only got one response to my Sad Day thread. Sad.

Just saw this. I started another thread about Sabbath playing their last show today. It's entitled "Sad Day..."

Anyway, nice purchase. The opening riff to "Wheels of Confusion" might be Tony's best.
oh that's right it is their last show tonight, isn't it? :(

But yeah the bookends of WOC/Straightener - Supernaut for that first side is just about as good as it gets

(also TI's guitar sound throughout V4 is his best of all the Sabb albums, the true-doom sound that others have tried in vain to replicate - so perfectly thick and heavy it gives me shivers)

pearl31 You digging the avatar? Figured I'd go back to before the beginning for the end. I only got one response to my Sad Day thread. Sad.
love it! I didn't see your sad day thread...