For the 1st time ever | Syracusefan.com

For the 1st time ever

W'boro'Cuse315

All American
....I'll be wearing a non-Orange shirt to a 'Cuse game. This shirt is actually a year older than me but my father is a cool dude so whenever he bought 'Cuse shirts, he always bought one to wear & one to store & save for me. I have tons of great non-SU vintage shirts as well, my personal favorites are some original Woodstock shirts & a vintage Key West "Save The Bales" shirt that always draws compliments from my elders.

IMG_1077.JPG
IMG_1079.JPG

...I'll be wearing a non-Orange shirt to a 'Cuse game. This shirt is actually a year older than me but my father is a cool dude so whenever he bought 'Cuse shirts, he always bought one to wear & one to store & save for me. I have tons of great non-SU vintage shirts as well, my personal favorites are some original Woodstock shirts & a vintage Key West "Save The Bales" shirt that always draws compliments from my elders.

View attachment 109447View attachment 109448
Ya know that shirt use to be blue....

...I'll be wearing a non-Orange shirt to a 'Cuse game. This shirt is actually a year older than me but my father is a cool dude so whenever he bought 'Cuse shirts, he always bought one to wear & one to store & save for me. I have tons of great non-SU vintage shirts as well, my personal favorites are some original Woodstock shirts & a vintage Key West "Save The Bales" shirt that always draws compliments from my elders.

View attachment 109447View attachment 109448
That's a rad a$$ shirt!

I wish I had some of the shirts they used to come throguh the dorms selling. Some of them were very creative, unfortunately most wear once wash once and throw away.

I wish I had some of the shirts they used to come throguh the dorms selling. Some of them were very creative, unfortunately most wear once wash once and throw away.
Sooooo ....are you saying they were great for wet T-Shirt contests