For the first time in a long time... | Syracusefan.com

For the first time in a long time...

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
I am legitimately nervous about a Syracuse basketball game. It's only 7:50 in the morning and I am wide awake with so much fidgety-energy. I wasn't even this way for the final four last year.

:confused:

Yeah although I think we have nothing to lose. If we win, we stay the talk of college basketball and secure a #1 seed. If we don't, we lost at Cameron which is nothing to cry about. If we take care of business Monday, then the big game is against UVA next Saturday. I take loses harder than anyone (I am still shaking my head over what I saw Wednesday night) but sometimes I try to keep the bigger picture in mind.

I am legitimately nervous about a Syracuse basketball game. It's only 7:50 in the morning and I am wide awake with so much fidgety-energy. I wasn't even this way for the final four last year.

:confused:
Enjoy this with your coffee. Calming, soothing and yet it builds into a slow boil by the end to help focus the fanatical spirits.

I am not that nervous about it. Certainly not like a tourney game.

A tourney game is must win. In my view tonight is only must compete. If we compete well and lose by 5 or less, I suspect I will be satisfied.

1. Our msg goal would still be in our control.
2. It would show we maybe back on track and still players for it all

I am not that nervous about it. Certainly not like a tourney game.

A tourney game is must win. In my view tonight is only must compete. If we compete well and lose by 5 or less, I suspect I will be satisfied.

1. Our msg goal would still be in our control.
2. It would show we maybe back on track and still players for it all

As much as I would love to see SU us win, I really just want to see the team play like a national championship caliper team

I'm always fretting about the next game-- even the cupcakes. Only one this year I wasn't nervous about was the second BC game. Go figure.

Walking through Charlotte airport this afternoon, catching a west coast flight for work, wearing a shirt that says
"New Conference, Same Dominance" is fun.

People either love it or hate it and nearly everyone I encountered had an opinion.