Class of 2017 - For the guys with the direct connections | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 For the guys with the direct connections

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
Is there a feel or vibe about which 2017s will be wearing Orange?

I would suspect the staff has a good feel for who is likely to commit and how many they are looking to bring in?

Best informed guesses?

Thanks a lot.

I will hang up and listen.

Guys who have great sources like CuseMan4 have chimed in already on Green, in particular.

You might want to check out the "Idealistic Yet Realistic" thread below-- this might turn into a reprise of that same stuff.

Let's hope Greene is 1st followed by other top gets. There is certainly PT to be had. And this might be coming after another banner year/FF run in 2016.

Is there a feel or vibe about which 2017s will be wearing Orange?

I would suspect the staff has a good feel for who is likely to commit and how many they are looking to bring in?

Best informed guesses?

Thanks a lot.

I will hang up and listen.

YOU ARE CRAZY TO THINK THAT LYDON ISN'T STARTING!!! ALSO, BATTLE IS CLEARLY A PURE 2.5, AND FRANK HOWARD IS A SHOE IN TO START AT THE POINT, HE MAY EVEN SEE TIME AT THE 2.

YOU ARE CRAZY TO THINK THAT LYDON ISN'T STARTING!!! ALSO, BATTLE IS CLEARLY A PURE 2.5, AND FRANK HOWARD IS A SHOE IN TO START AT THE POINT, HE MAY EVEN SEE TIME AT THE 2.

IMG_5949.PNG

Let's hope Greene is 1st followed by other top gets. There is certainly PT to be had. And this might be coming after another banner year/FF run in 2016.
Why hope for Greene first? I would prefer Billy Preston commits on his visit and we get Greene after his UK visit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom