For those going to GA Tech, Kenny Anderson will be signing autographs | Syracusefan.com

For those going to GA Tech, Kenny Anderson will be signing autographs

OttosBestFriend

2nd String
Just got an email from GA Tech:

"Sunday's game is sold out and is also a busy day on campus with home events for several Georgia Tech teams including: Men's Tennis, Baseball, Softball, Women's Basketball, and Men's Basketball (6:30 pm).

Get to McCamish early (doors open at 5:30 pm) - the first 2,000 fans receive a commemorative "Lethal Weapon 3" poster. Kenny Anderson, Brian Oliver and Dennis Scott will be on-hand for pre-game autographs inside the Main Entrance."

I say we all ask Kenny Anderson to sign the posters, but press him to admit he should've gone to Cuse.

Last edited:
Gather round to see 1002.

Just got an email from GA Tech:

"Sunday's game is sold out and is also a busy day on campus with home events for several Georgia Tech teams including: Men's Tennis, Baseball, Softball, Women's Basketball, and Men's Basketball (6:30 pm).

Get to McCamish early (doors open at 5:30 pm) - the first 2,000 fans receive a commemorative "Lethal Weapon 3" poster. Kenny Anderson, Brian Oliver and Dennis Scott will be on-hand for pre-game autographs inside the Main Entrance."

I say we all ask Kenny Anderson to sign the posters, but press him to admit he should've gone to Cuse.

As he is signing, just tell him that, had he gone to 'Cuse, he would have gotten to play one more game that year...

It would be cool if we had DC, Stevie and Billy Owens walk up for his autograph just shaking their heads.

I'll still never forget how easy he dropped 50+ in an Empire State Games game I watched back in the day - still the best high school point guard I ever saw in person. If only...

Reactions: MGP
I was working stats table at those Empire State Games. I remember him inbounding ball in front of me at half court and I kept whispering to him, "You'd look good in Orange, come to SU". He just laughed and shook his head. Bastage...

stephon marbury told everybody he was 100% going to sign my program but changed his mind last minute.

That one still stings. All that team needed is a competent PG to make them really special.

Agree 100%. This was the biggest recruiting "miss" we've ever had. Huge impact on an otherwise loaded 1990 squad.

Will never get over Kenny Ander$on falling for Bobby Cremin$ recruiting $ales pitch--he earned my eternal disdain for that.

put marbury and adonal foyle on the 96 team with wallace hill, burgan ,reafsnyder,cipolla,janulis and sims.
we kick kentuckys a$$$. the marbury miss was so key only becuz he told everybody he was coming here . we had no time to lock up a second choice. foyle was duped by his colgate alumni sponsors that was his best fit.

Agree 100%. This was the biggest recruiting "miss" we've ever had. Huge impact on an otherwise loaded 1990 squad.

Will never get over Kenny Ander$on falling for Bobby Cremin$ recruiting $ales pitch--he earned my eternal disdain for that.

Kenny played against my high school, same league. He had a handler (in hindsight some huge creeper) who kept and probably took the gate for Kenny. The kid was really used. Shame considering what his legend could've been with us

And who says time heals all wounds? ;):bang:
th

His mom, who said she could not afford to come to SU on his official visit, managed to get to Atlanta for that one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom