For Those So Sure of a Number 1 Seed No Matter What... | Syracusefan.com

For Those So Sure of a Number 1 Seed No Matter What...

What is the point of this topic?

Mizzou already had 2 losses and was a #1, they got their 3rd and dropped to a 2 seed.

We only have 1 loss...

Missouri should still be number 3 in the county.

forget what lunardi says.
Duke and UNC have 4 losses. OSU kansas have 5 There are no other eastern teams out there with 4 losses.

I guess he must have St Marys and Murray State. :crazy:

Missouri should still be number 3 in the county.

forget what lunardi says.
Duke and UNC have 4 losses. OSU kansas have 5 There are no other eastern teams out there with 4 losses.

I guess he must have St Marys and Murray State. :crazy:
All this tells me is that we're a 1 seed regardless.

What is the point of this topic?

Mizzou already had 2 losses and was a #1, they got their 3rd and dropped to a 2 seed.

We only have 1 loss...
The POINT is: Don't lose and you won't be disappointed.

I could have sex with his wife and he still would put us in the #1 spot in the east.

our RPI has a lot of leg room and our SOS is only going to get better with 3 top-50 teams left. i'm not worried unless we lose tomorrow.

something I dont have nearly enough of. Mostly because I am watching the SWAC late at night.
and I commend you for watching that conference. you probably watch women's basketball to.

There are no locks for the #1 seeds right now. Everyone has at least 4 games left, any team that ends the year dropping 4 straight is not a #1 seed.

That being said, we are currently the most likely #1 seed, and have more margin for error than Mizzou (who's about to be riding a 2 game losing streak).

Honestly, we're probably 2 wins from locking up a 1 seed.

There are no locks for the #1 seeds right now. Everyone has at least 4 games left, any team that ends the year dropping 4 straight is not a #1 seed.

That being said, we are currently the most likely #1 seed, and have more margin for error than Mizzou (who's about to be riding a 2 game losing streak).

Honestly, we're probably 2 wins from locking up a 1 seed.
yes there are. Kentucky and Syracuse are in concrete. We went through this exercise 2 years ago.

yes there are. Kentucky and Syracuse are in concrete. We went through this exercise 2 years ago.
So if we lose out, you really think we're a lock for a #1?

In that case we'd likely be the 2nd or 3rd place BE team.

How often do 2nd or 3rd place BE teams who have dropped 4 in a row become #1 seeds?

How often do 2nd or 3rd place BE teams who have dropped 4 in a row become #1 seeds?

Stop making sense.

Lose out? Really? 27-1 and we are losing out? Stop...

Lose out? Really? 27-1 and we are losing out? Stop...
That's the definition of lock. It means that no matter what happens we're a 1 seed.

Of course we're not losing out, but we're not a lock for a 1 seed until we can lose every remaining game and be a 1 seed. We may get there with 1 win, but I think we need 2 more. Once that happens, it does not matter what we do, we're a lock 1 seed.

Missouri lost tonight and Lunardi dropped them to a two seed.

Please stop with this nonsense. Mizzou's SOS is in the 80s and their OOC SOS is in the high 200s. That's the reason why they have a lot tighter margin of error than any other potential #1 seed.

Cheers,
Neil

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom