For those still worried about SU @ FSU | Syracusefan.com

For those still worried about SU @ FSU

omniorange

All Conference
Including the pundits who still insist on mentioning that game, even today - Last night's loss to UNC was the 4th ACC home loss the Noles have had - UVa, Miami, and Clemson being the other three.

We should be favored to win that game 75% of the time.

The real stretch to watch is, as most already knew, (was) @Pitt, and then @Duke, @MD, and @UVa.

We won the first and circumstances (getting Baye back and Duke's UNC game being pushed to Thursday night) may have given us a great opportunity to win the next one.

But even if we win that one, @MD is now more problematic than it should be since our two best conferences wins were followed by two of our worse conference outtings (vs ND and vs NCST).

Still have faith that we will win them all, but as I said in another thread, I won't be crushed if we only win 1 of those three. Getting the @Pitt win was THAT huge.

Cheers,
Neil

Asmuch as I would love to beat Duke at Cameron, i would rather beat UVA if I had to pick one.

I would love to win them all, but may be asking a bit much. I think we take FSU reasonably handily.

its definitely our "easiest" road game left. at duke at maryland at virginia will all be very tough games.

Has SU had any "reasonably handily" victories this year in conference? UNC?
Well that's a good question. I'm hoping for at least 1 or 2, but I guess I'll take reasonably unhandily as long as they win.

Has SU had any "reasonably handily" victories this year in conference? UNC?

unc. virginia tech. clemson was never in doubt in the 2nd half. notre dame got a little dicey but id say we won that reasonably handily. same with wake forest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom