forever... | Syracusefan.com

forever...

BillSU

All American
Hope.

“Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things”

Moving forward I hope for only good things for this team especially the Seniors. They busted a few butts to get where they are today.

One Senior I want to hope and wish the best of the best game to is Eric Dungey. Through four years he's given us and himself more than his all and learned to channel that strength and courage the right way to try and avoid injury.

I hope he guides this team well in Florida and I wish him his best game ever. If he gets selected in the draft, fine. If not and he chooses to go the un-drafted free agent route that's OK too. He's a proven player both running and throwing. There are things to improve on but that's what camps are for – learning.

But, if he doesn't get the opportunity to play in the NFL and goes into the business world I am sure he will be successful. An accounting major who has been on the honor roll many times – I hope he'll do well in his chosen career.

We were lucky to have him play and set many records. One more to go. My selfish hope is that you will make it your greatest effort ever, which if I know you, it will be.

Good luck to you Eric! //

It's 1:30 A.M. Saturday. I wrote this post about Hope on December 21 and I have tears in my eyes re-posting it seven days later knowing what this team and Eric accomplished tonight.

In the first half I wasn't sure things were going to work out the way I had hoped they would but by the beginning of the second half, the changes that were made in the locker room discussed and implemented, this team had a whole new look to it.

The teams energy and focus was palpable and Eric Dungey's determination, creativity and ability to improvise carried Syracuse University's hope to win the Camping World Bowl to being The Champions.

Congratulations to HCDB, his staff, all the people who traveled to Orlando, the Team, Eric and to all who call themselves Syracusefans out there. Especially to all on this board. It's real. Breathe it in. Savor tonight and tomorrow and this one forever, but it's only the beginning. We are the Champions and we're FOREVER ORANGE!

GOSU :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom