Forget about the non-charge call on Parker and the charge on CJ... | Syracusefan.com

Forget about the non-charge call on Parker and the charge on CJ...

Cuse_1999

2nd String
Forget about those 2. Why is Duke allowed to hand-check the whole game? It took Ennis completely out of the game. It's supposed to be a point of emphasis

Forget about those 2. Why is Duke allowed to hand-check the whole game? It took Ennis completely out of the game. It's supposed to be a point of emphasis

Hmmmm, I don't know. It's not a hand check till they go two hands, no? I though they were very aggressive, but not enough to warrant whistles in most cases. I did think they got away with riding the hip/pushing on some drives, but those calls are always iffy game to game both ways.

I just don't get what was happening in the post. Baffled. Absolutely baffled.

I wouldn't bring up the hand checking issue with Ennis too much. TE fends off with his left hand quite a bit.

Hmmmm, I don't know. It's not a hand check till they go two hands, no? I though they were very aggressive, but not enough to warrant whistles in most cases. I did think they got away with riding the hip/pushing on some drives, but those calls are always iffy game to game both ways.

I just don't get what was happening in the post. Baffled. Absolutely baffled.

Supposed to be no hands no bumping. Few games this year we have been Louvilled ;)
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ck-rule-hated-by-players-and-coaches/3172213/

The new rule is you can't have your hand on the defender's body while they are dribbling and making plays. Which is exactly what happened all game.

The new rule is you can't have your hand on the defender's body while they are dribbling and making plays. Which is exactly what happened all game.

Oh, then all of Duke's guards should have fouled out within the first 10 minutes of the game.

what about the weak touch fouls called on our bigs and no calls when our guys got hammered in the lane?

I have seen it as a football coach in the past. Every year these "points of emphasis" are enforced early in the season and then forgotten as the season goes on. In reality they are just adding more rules that refs can suck at enforcing, because they aren't good at their jobs or because they don't understate the changes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom