Former 44s (and others) talk about the future of the number and what it was like to wear at Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Former 44s (and others) talk about the future of the number and what it was like to wear at Syracuse

with all this pub about 44 being worn again this year...part of me thinks the university is telling the media to hype it up as much as possible before the penn st game cause Smith might run out of the tunnel in 44. I dont know how i would feel about it but im starting to think its possible now.

with all this pub about 44 being worn again this year...part of me thinks the university is telling the media to hype it up as much as possible before the penn st game cause Smith might run out of the tunnel in 44. I dont know how i would feel about it but im starting to think its possible now.
well, if he runs out of the tunnel at Giants Stadium with it on...50k ped st nambla lion fans will react with a resounding '------------'.

and of the 20k Syracuse fans...10k will still be in the parking lot finishing their beers and another 1500 will be in the lounge drinking another one. 5k wont notice, 2500 wont care and the remaining 1500 will go apeshit.

but it will help for a nice entry at the wags game.

im almost 100% sure Jerome Smith doesnt want to wear it though..so i guess its a pointless discussion.