Former Cuse Recruit Transferring from Rutgirls | Syracusefan.com

Former Cuse Recruit Transferring from Rutgirls

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Jordan Thomas a thread on the Ruttie R ivals board sez Bingo for track

Wasn't his dad all about Rutgers and was dissing Cuse?

He didn't want to "follow in the footsteps" of fellow UE grads Art & Chandler.

Yeah I remember that. Being different isn't always better...lol

Right...even though he wanted to major in Communications. Bizarre, yet another example of the Shady the Snake Oil salesman's selling abilities.

The recruits I feel worst for are the ones who signed this year. They were truly duped by Shady & Co.

I'm feeling bad for a lot of these kids...sold a steaming pile of ****.

Yup -- there was just an article in one of the Philly papers about how Rutgers was (and still is) telling kids they were going to the Big 10. We will see if Flood keeps selling the same brand of snake oil that Schiano hawked. I have a feeling it will be much the same there.

Well then, mission accomplished. Art and Chandler will be in the NFL. Daddy's boy will be...well, not.

I just hate to see him having surgery right now. When did he get injured? Was it something they were hoping would heal on its own? Wish it was something that could have been taken care of before mid February.

Edit: Sorry. Was meant for the Trudo thread.

How does a shot at playing time at wide reciever sound? Thanks for committing. Actually, how'd you like to be a running back? You did great kid, for a true freshman, but didn't exactly set the world on fire. Let's try you at backup CB.

The Schiano Way.

Jordan is giving up football because of a series of concussions he had and is concerned with getting anymore and his future health.

Just to set the record straight. All the allegations are amusing though...

Jordan is giving up football because of a series of concussions he had and is concerned with getting anymore and his future health.

Just to set the record straight. All the allegations are amusing though...

Then why not run track at Rutgers?
Why not just quit playing football and stay at Rutgers?

Guess he wants to be closer to home if not playing football anymore...

Aghhh, so it wasnt just the concussions? Just wanted to be sure. Your first post didnt make that clear.

Yup -- there was just an article in one of the Philly papers about how Rutgers was (and still is) telling kids they were going to the Big 10. We will see if Flood keeps selling the same brand of snake oil that Schiano hawked. I have a feeling it will be much the same there.
Even if the deal was sealed and it was announced today, with SU and Pitt already with one foot out the door, and considering the school and state are in no financial position to offer a huge buyout (a la WVa), the earliest RU would leave would be the 2014-15 season.

The recruits I feel worst for are the ones who signed this year. They were truly duped by Shady & Co.
What happens if they don't enroll? If they sit out next year (prep school), can they sign elsewhere for 2013? Would they still have a 5-year clock or a 4-year clock?

Any LOI lawyers about?