Former Cuse Recruit Transferring from Rutgirls | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Former Cuse Recruit Transferring from Rutgirls

Despite RUUU's attempt to blame this on injuries the kid was not happy at RU and his demotion from starter to pretty much the bench. He is not leaving because of concussions and that is not noted in any article. Can RU ever admit when things go wrong.

Despite RUUU's attempt to blame this on injuries the kid was not happy at RU and his demotion from starter to pretty much the bench. He is not leaving because of concussions and that is not noted in any article. Can RU ever admit when things go wrong.

they are call delusional to the extent of insanity -

Wait.

You mean to tell me the leading rusher from RU's vaunted 2010 hippos-humping seven offensive lineman pile-up is suffering from concussions? :eek:

At least you got rid of the OL coach behind that disaster.

I'm glad we won the game. They tried everything from that hippo o-line to faking injuries to try and win that game.

Jordan is giving up football because of a series of concussions he had and is concerned with getting anymore and his future health.

Just to set the record straight. All the allegations are amusing though...

what a crock of . He played in every game that I recall. nice spin by you and your r1v@ls board though.

The thing I don't understand is the kid wanted to major in Broadcast Journalism and he goes to Ruttie...now he ends up at Bingo. Well if he is serious about academics at least Bingo is a better school than Rutgers.

The thing I don't understand is the kid wanted to major in Broadcast Journalism and he goes to Ruttie...now he ends up at Bingo. Well if he is serious about academics at least Bingo is a better school than Rutgers.
How long until Quentin Gause?

Well then, mission accomplished. Art and Chandler will be in the NFL. Daddy's boy will be...well, not.
The Section 4 HOF is nothing to scoff at! *fart noise*

Somewhat inside info. Thomas chose to play CB. From what I heard from what I consider very reliable sources the RU staff brought him in after his freshman season and asked where he saw himself. They expected him to say starting at RB. Instead he said that he saw himself as a lockdown NFL CB. He never liked contact, even in high school, and with some depth at RB (or so they thought) he moved to CB for spring ball last year. He suffered a concussion and missed most or all of spring ball and was trying to catch up all year learning the defense. I do also believe he missed some of the early games this past season. On another note my source said that the Rutgers staff claimed Thomas was the fastest player they had ever coached. I wish he hadn't gone to RU but being from Section 4 I was hoping he would reach his potential.

Eh, wish him the best and move on I guess. Anyway Binghamton used to be a satellite school of SU back in the day, so coming home really means coming back to where he should have started.

I wish him the best of luck. Too bad these kids get sold a pile of crap by Shitano. I hope we destroy them this year

I wish him the best of luck. Too bad these kids get sold a pile of crap by Shitano. I hope we destroy them this year
Another good example of Schiano wasting talent with his notorious inability to make good decisions. Sorry things were such a disaster for Thomas in NJ. He had the talent to be a special player. Like you, I wish him the best at SUNY Bingo.

Not sure he liked the contact of football so much, either.

ROLFMAO! ANOTHER loss of a student for Rutgirls - they are losing recruits and coaches like flies over there!!! Who can blame these people? The used-car snake-salesman dumped them as soon as he was like "Oh CRAP we are not in a conferance (a REAL one anyway) anymore oh no time to set sale for greener pasteurs!" Now the others are wising up. Jordan Tomas was one of their running stars, now he hates it and feels fooled by Shady, and he was fooled - all of them buy into that crap like "oh i'm gonna be in the big ten duh I'm gonna beat beating Michigan state for the NC duh Rutgirls is for me DUH"!!!!

Seeya Rutgirls go and fade back to the slimy slime you grew out of you pathetic weak LOOSERS!

Oh and one more thing RRRRUUU and all the weak pathetic Rutgirlz fans - seeya, we're going be in the ACC (that's a REAL Conferance for you who don't know) SEEYA WOULDA WANNA BE YA!!! LOLMAO @ RUTIGLRS!!!

Guess he wants to be closer to home if not playing football anymore...

Maybe it's just that if you're not buying the snake oil anymore you realize you're going to a mediocre school in friggin' New Jersey.