Former Syracuse Transfers 2024 Season | Syracusefan.com

Former Syracuse Transfers 2024 Season

mlbball99

2nd String
Hi all,

Given the amount of kids who transferred out, always interesting to see how these guys are doing at other schools on the football field. Given there are so many, would be if helpful if people posted anything that caught their eye.

I'll start:

-Stefon Thompson - 2 tackles for Nebraska in Week 1
- Courtney Jackson - 5 catches for 69 yards (nice) for Arkansas State in Week 1
- Kevon Darton did not record any stats in Week 1 for Arizona
- Joe More is the backup RT for Arkansas
- Muwfaqq Parkman DNP for RMU
- Kendall Long (dont see him on a team)
- Donovan Brown DNP for Monroe U
- Kalan Ellis don't see him on a team
- Jeremiah Wilson 2 tackles for Houston
- Juwann Price 7 carries for 19 yards, 1 rec for 2 yards for North Texas
- Terry Lockett 1 tackle for JMU

Hi all,

Given the amount of kids who transferred out, always interesting to see how these guys are doing at other schools on the football field. Given there are so many, would be if helpful if people posted anything that caught their eye.

I'll start:

-Stefon Thompson - 2 tackles for Nebraska in Week 1
- Courtney Jackson - 5 catches for 69 yards (nice) for Arkansas State in Week 1
- Kevon Darton did not record any stats in Week 1 for Arizona
- Joe More is the backup RT for Arkansas
- Muwfaqq Parkman DNP for RMU
- Kendall Long (dont see him on a team)
- Donovan Brown DNP for Monroe U
- Kalan Ellis don't see him on a team
- Jeremiah Wilson 2 tackles for Houston
- Juwann Price 7 carries for 19 yards, 1 rec for 2 yards for North Texas
- Terry Lockett 1 tackle for JMU
Jackson has been a very solid receiver for Ark St. Leon Lowry also had 4 tackles for Wisconsin in his debut. Would be nice if he was still here now that Wax is down.

Jackson has been a very solid receiver for Ark St. Leon Lowry also had 4 tackles for Wisconsin in his debut. Would be nice if he was still here now that Wax is down.
I think Jackson is in a good place. Could never seem to get separation or get open while with SYR. Could never figure out why, he had good enough speed to return punts, I think he had a punt return TD for us once. I think he had some big drops for us too.

I think Jackson is in a good place. Could never seem to get separation or get open while with SYR. Could never figure out why, he had good enough speed to return punts, I think he had a punt return TD for us once. I think he had some big drops for us too.
Jackson won us 2 games. Had a massive touchdown in the comeback win against V Tech. Also had a punt return touchdown vs Pitt (or maybe BC) that won us the game.

Jackson won us 2 games. Had a massive touchdown in the comeback win against V Tech. Also had a punt return touchdown vs Pitt (or maybe BC) that won us the game.
I looked it up and he returned 2 punts for TDs for us. I just never thought he realized his potential with us as WR

I looked it up and he returned 2 punts for TDs for us. I just never thought he realized his potential with us as WR
I don’t know if he would be doing that at this level. He just didn’t seem to have enough speed. Strange i don’t remember him with any punt returns. Damien Alford literally won us a game or 2 with that deep TD vs Purdue (?).

One of the bigger disappointments was Kalan Ellis. He started and played relatively well as a freshman. He just couldn’t keep his weight down and ended up with constant foot problems.

I don’t know if he would be doing that at this level. He just didn’t seem to have enough speed. Strange i don’t remember him with any punt returns. Damien Alford literally won us a game or 2 with that deep TD vs Purdue (?).

One of the bigger disappointments was Kalan Ellis. He started and played relatively well as a freshman. He just couldn’t keep his weight down and ended up with constant foot problems.
Alford vs VT, Gadsden vs Purdue

I don’t think Wes Hoeh or Jayden Bass played for UConn on Saturday.

Cohoon played for Kansas but did not record any stats.
I missed that he transferred. I was excited at the idea of his speed, but now we have someone even faster, so I'm even more excited about him.

Here’s some Jahad news

Attachments

• IMG_4374.jpeg
    IMG_4374.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
I believe Jahad Carter is at NC St. now.
Didn't have any stats in their opener. I thought he was another Garrett Williams on his way to the NFL. Played little for Ohio St. last year. He may be a victim of "don't let NIL get in the way of the NFL." I missed the above post, editing this to note he was injured for NCSU's opener as pointed out above, ty mlbball99

Last edited:
Didn't have any stats in their opener. I thought he was another Garrett Williams on his way to the NFL. Played little for Ohio St. last year. He may be a victim of "don't let NIL get in the way of the NFL." I missed the above post, editing this to note he was injured for NCSU's opener as pointed out above, ty mlbball99
To me he seemed kind like a right time, right place guy who had a few big turnovers in big spots. Garrett seemed more consistent to me and more likely to be consistently successful.

Week 2:
- Jahad Carter 7 tackles for NC State
- Joe More DNP for Arkansas
- Luke Macphail 0-2
- Steve Linton 1 tackle for Baylor
- Leon Lowery 2 tackles for Wisconsin
- Terry Lockett DNP for JMU
- Courtney Jackson 3 rec 20 yards for Ark St
- Juwan Price 7 car 45 yards for North Texas
- Kevon Darrin dnp for arizona
- Damien Alford dnp for Utah
Any more?