Formula 1 2023 Season | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Formula 1 2023 Season

24 cars would be amazing but the way things are $tructured right now... yeah no way it happens. Unlike owners like say Stroll, it doesn't even seem like Gene cares about the sport at all, has absolutely minimum involvement

Would be easier to be involved if he wasn’t a felon and could travel outside the country to attend the races.lol
I tried like heck to be a Haas fan, but it doesn’t even seem like they’re trying anymore.
I’m all in on whoever signs Albon next

Now their saying Horner might get axed at Red Bull over a power struggle?! What is going onnnnn

Now their saying Horner might get axed at Red Bull over a power struggle?! What is going onnnnn
I doubt it’s just a power struggle with Dr. Marko.

I hope for his family’s sake that he didn’t make an improper advance on an employee.

Was wondering what kind of internal investigation they have going on about him.

I doubt it’s just a power struggle with Dr. Marko.

I hope for his family’s sake that he didn’t make an improper advance on an employee.
Was wondering what kind of internal investigation they have going on about him.

Yesterday the news was all about an improper something with an employee.. I didn't see if it was something he said, or something he did..
Today was the first I read about it being over a power struggle.

Character aside, I find it odd that a dude who is silky smooth with PR would be so sloppy as to send texts like that

checo.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom