Fort Drum in the house today... | Syracusefan.com

Fort Drum in the house today...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Coach Scott Shafer@Coach_Shafer2m
Great to have some real heros on the field today. Soldiers from #FortDrum visited our practice. pic.twitter.com/DSLgY0geiW

BHdNskVCMAAKWyW.jpg:large

Oh, and I absolutely love that Shafer is playing up the hard-nosed thing! Two of his Tweets contain it.

Any know who 77 (top right) is?

I really hope the team goes up to Ft Drum again. If the 10th MTN can support it, we ought to make it a tradition. I expect we'll get more soldiers coming down to games this Fall---> ACC and a winning season.

Many of these soldiers have been posted in Army locales in NC, SC, GA and KY...they'll enjoy watching ACC FB. Not all will root for the Orange though...but that is ok. These guys have earned it.

Thanks D85 & IO!

Thought Jones was 99. He passes the "eye test" in that pic.

Ah someone was quicker than me! I'll go with Bill Brasky then for my answer.

Jones may have been 99 and switched or that could've been the other dude that got kicked out along with MPB. Blanking on the name but that guy was huge as well and played DT though it appears there is a 99 in that photo but not listed on the roster?

Ah someone was quicker than me! I'll go with Bill Brasky then for my answer.

Jones may have been 99 and switched or that could've been the other dude that got kicked out along with MPB. Blanking on the name but that guy was huge as well and played DT.

Thanks man. I thought maybe Dave Bratsky, Bill has red hair, i think.

Thanks man. I thought maybe Dave Bratsky, Bill has red hair, i think.

Davon Walls was 97, he got booted. Zian Jones was a beast at practice last Sunday. As I said in my recap of practice post, he and Bromley are going to be hard to deal with this year. He had a big belly last year and now he looks to have no fat on him at all and is ridiculously quick off the ball. Way quicker and stronger.

Can't wait!

Davon Walls was 97, he got booted. Zian Jones was a beast at practice last Sunday. As I said in my recap of practice post, he and Bromley are going to be hard to deal with this year. He had a big belly last year and now he looks to have no fat on him at all and is ridiculously quick off the ball. Way quicker and stronger.

Can't wait!

Thanks CO. To borrow from Cali, Jones looks Zpart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom