Forum Runner not working again? | Syracusefan.com

Forum Runner not working again?

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Tried to log on with my cell phone and got the error message "The remote server sent an unknown response. This could be a result of the forum software plugin being outdated or having a conflict". Why do other forums work on forum runner but not Syracusefan.com.

I know what I want for Xmas.

Tried to log on with my cell phone and got the error message "The remote server sent an unknown response. This could be a result of the forum software plugin being outdated or having a conflict". Why do other forums work on forum runner but not Syracusefan.com.

Try again. I had to update xenforo because of a cron problem. You may have hit it at the time the script was being updated.

EDIT: Forum Runner is working.

Try again. I had to update xenforo because of a cron problem. You may have hit it at the time the script was being updated.

EDIT: Forum Runner is working.
Yes it's now working. Thanks.

Just switch to the Mobile Style and you can have it on your phone today.