Four national championship Alabama players arrested | Syracusefan.com

Four national championship Alabama players arrested

All four were frosh, do we blame it on freshman mistakes?

they will all be booted and the juggernaut will not miss a beat. they will be forgotten by tomorrow.

Williams 5 Star; Hayes 4 Star Class of 2012 Both Top 150
Calloway 4 Star; Pettaway 4 Star Class of 2011 Calloway Top 150

I guess this star thing is over rated! Go from being MOST WANTED RECRUITS to the MOST WANTED CRIMINAL list of Alabama, at least in Tuscalossa! Heck, their 5 star was so good, he actually got arrested 2 days in a row! :bang:

Miami, move over, the Tide is taking over your "roll" (role...stay with me, its just a "pun") in CFB, as in "Role Tide"!!

Williams 5 Star; Hayes 4 Star Class of 2012 Both Top 150
Calloway 4 Star; Pettaway 4 Star Class of 2011 Calloway Top 150

I guess this star thing is over rated! Go from being MOST WANTED RECRUITS to the MOST WANTED CRIMINAL list of Alabama, at least in Tuscalossa! Heck, their 5 star was so good, he actually got arrested 2 days in a row! :bang:

Miami, move over, the Tide is taking over your "roll" (role...stay with me, its just a "pun") in CFB, as in "Role Tide"!!

How about (Pa)role Tide?!

so here's my question - do the students who were robbed and left unconscious stick with Alabama as their favorite football team or are they compelled to switch allegiences/drop following football?

I can't figure out how I would react in that regard.

nick saben will probably complain that the reason why this happened was he couldn't pay the players on the books.

and that poor judge who let the player out on 500$$$ bail for illegal handgun possesion...oh the death threats

and the A.D. is probably saying to the president "what arrests,I didn't here of any arrests from the players" must be georgia news you are hearing

they will all be booted and the juggernaut will not miss a beat. they will be forgotten by tomorrow.
Just think of all the "classes" they will miss ... .(lol).