Four thoughts... | Syracusefan.com

Four thoughts...

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
Colgate is still Colgate.

Christmas palming the ball on his moves to the bucket. Hes going to be a good one.

Southerland has earned it. On both ends of the floor.

MCW takes every messup personal. Love his attitude!

Time for a real good opposing team -- can't wait for MSG.

Agree about Christmas. We have serious athletic talent coming off the bench.
Press was lethal.

But what does this have to do with Mark Schwarz???

Yeah not to many teams have two all americans and one jordan brand classic stud coming off the bench.
I think that was the first time this year I really realized Melo, Fab, Dion, and MCW are on the floor together. So much athleticism.

I keep thinking "it's only against Colgate", but we are seeing Keita, Christmas, Southerland, MCW, CJ and Dion grow up before our eyes. Our upperclassmen are being unselfish and the kids are blocking shots, getting steals . . . .

I keep thinking "it's only against Colgate", but we are seeing Keita, Christmas, Southerland, MCW, CJ and Dion grow up before our eyes. Our upperclassmen are being unselfish and the kids are blocking shots, getting steals . . . .

Thats the main reason i thought people were crazy when they said "we have the same team as last year minus rick." Yea, if we get the exact same versions as last year's players. But kids improve from year to year, and we're seeing that big time, especially with dion, fab, and dirty.

Keita is showing a lot -- effective on defense, and quick spin moves he did not have last year.

Only concern I have is that we are relying heavily on the 3-ball. Jacking a ton of shots from three. We need to run a patient offense and try to develop an ability to get a few scoring opportunities for the bigs. Xmas has looked very credible when he gets the ball on the block. Kieta and Melo can both shoot a high pct from in close. Melo really still needs to work on both his rebounding position and his post game to make himself available for an entry pass.

To add to this: Dion can get to the rim at will right now, but might not be able to against BE competition every single time. So we need more than 3's, o-rebs, and his blow-by for an offense. They have time to work on it.

Yeah not to many teams have two all americans and one jordan brand classic stud coming off the bench.
I think that was the first time this year I really realized Melo, Fab, Dion, and MCW are on the floor together. So much athleticism.

Shouldn't these two always be on the floor together? :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom