Four unbeaten teams playing their first conference games tonight... | Syracusefan.com

Four unbeaten teams playing their first conference games tonight...

cto

Administrator
#1 Zona is -20 against WSU.

#4 Wisconsin is -10 at Northwestern.

#8 Wichita State is -12.5 at Southern Illinois

#10 Oregon is -2.5 at Utah.

Which one of them is most likely to lose tonight? I personally am rooting for Northwestern because it is my friend Chris Collins' first game as a head coach.

Last edited:
I think they all win comfortably tonight.

Wichita State is playing a very down MVC this year. They could be undefeated for a long time.

Wisconsin has a relatively easy BiG schedule with only Iowa, Illinois, Minny, and Indiana as the good BiG teams on the road. They don't face either MSU or OSU on the road this year and I don't see Michigan recovering from the loss of McGary. The games against OSU and MSU are home games in early February. They could be undefeated for a while.

Arizona, after Washington State and Washington has a 4 game stretch where they could get tripped up at least once.

I think Oregon loses their next game after Utah, @Colorado.

I think of all the undefeateds, the first one to lose will be Oregon on Saturday and then OSU, on Tuesday night @MSU.

It's a crapshoot between who loses next amongst ISU, Arizona, and us.

But really think Wisconsin and Wichita State will go a while longer than us being undefeated.

Cheers,
Neil

#1 Zona is -20 against WSU.

#4 Wisconsin is -10 at Northwestern.

#8 Wichita State is -12.5 at Southern Illinois

#10 Oregon is -2.5 at Utah.

Which one of them is most likely to lose tonight? I personally am rooting for Northwestern because it is my friend Chris Collins' first game as a head coach.
They will all win but if I did have to pick an upset there, I'd go with So. Illinois. Tough place to play, plus SIU has been hot at home lately.

Utah has a good chance at the upset. All others i dont see it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom