FOX drops Big 12 Championship Game TV Rights | Syracusefan.com

FOX drops Big 12 Championship Game TV Rights

LOL this is the only conference that has a good one!

Way back before realignment meant no game the B12 CCG was always fabulous.

ACC, Pac, and B1G have never played a good CCG off the top of my head. Sure there might be 1-2 total decent games between all 3 conferences overall but that is literally it. SEC has had some good ones and some stinkers UGA has to be in it for it to not suck.

The term "from the parking lot" still gives me headaches.

LOL this is the only conference that has a good one!

Way back before realignment meant no game the B12 CCG was always fabulous.

ACC, Pac, and B1G have never played a good CCG off the top of my head. Sure there might be 1-2 total decent games between all 3 conferences overall but that is literally it. SEC has had some good ones and some stinkers UGA has to be in it for it to not suck.
But, but, Miami vs. FSU!

Oh, yea, never mind...

Yikes. That is cheap as well.
I guess Kaiser was right about the appeal of the Bevo.
Oklahoma vs. Texas in December is worth 20 million but I guess Fox doesn’t think that matchup will occur every year about.

The key item in this, as Hokie Mark and a couple of others pointed out on another board is that FOX had built into the contract a walkaway clause.

Cheers,
Neil

Any Knicks fan would understand that Gus is terrible after listening to him on MSG during the Marbury years. Here's an example:

It's the 4th quarter, the Knicks are losing by 27 and there's 1:15 left in the game. The other teams backups have been in most of the 4th. Marbury is still in the game. He drives to the basket between a couple schmucks and scores a layup that nobody even tries to contest.

Gus goes wild, "Can you believe that play!!! He just broke down the entire Hornets defense!!! This is what makes Marbury one of the great players in the league".

This was every... single... night. For every... single... butt kicking the Marbury teams took.