FOX Might Pump In Crowd Noise During Games | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

FOX Might Pump In Crowd Noise During Games

I've watched no-crowd soccer games. It's terrible. Need some noise.
Well with the way broadcasts have been trying to all but mute the crowd noise I’ll believe it when I see it.

Dortmund/Bayern on today. They are pumping in crowd noise -- so much better than having an empty stadium.

Dortmund/Bayern on today. They are pumping in crowd noise -- so much better than having an empty stadium.
I must be in a minority. I hate the idea of fake crowd noise. Zero issue with hearing player chatter and ambient sound on the field.

I'm ok with this under the circumstances. I've tried to watch WWE in the empty performance center and just can't do it without crowd noise.

The good news is that the ACC should have an advantage here. Miami has been doing it for years, so I’m sure they have some best practices that they can share with the other schools...

It is the best part of sports. But it's just not going to happen right now. So if they fake some noise, I can't really complain. I just want to watch a game that isn't from the past and trying to pretend it's from today out of desperation.

Although, my little hulkamaniac and I thoroughly enjoyed Wrestlemania III being broadcast on FS1 the other night, brother.
FIFY