Fran brown presser at 3:45 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Fran brown presser at 3:45

Going to watch the Huddle replay, I want to see Fran bring down the hammer

OK - WHERE are we watching Fran?? Because I can't find a link anywhere.

#gosuad!
Click on the link for twitch tv and type in Fran Brown under search. Should bring you to link

Fran mentioning twice how important it was to get their new Strength and Conditioning coach This really did seem like a weakness with injuries and stren in general
I never really saw the benefits of coaches coming from blueblood schools. It makes sense. We should want to emulate those programs as much as possible.

I never really saw the benefits of coaches coming from blueblood schools. It makes sense. We should want to emulate those programs as much as possible.
I don't think it's that simple. Plenty of blue blood assistants have failed as head coaches. Fran just seems to be different. He is perfect fit for us. A guy that remembers and respects our past, has strong ties to the areas that need to be our recruiting foundation, and a gift for recruiting. I'm excited to see how it all translates to the field in the fall.

Chewed out the ACC network talking heads for suggesting McCord "settled" for Syracuse. Very interesting.
Yes!!!
We need to push back, dammit. We can't just accept the narrative that Syracuse Football is like the "Lil Sisters of the Poor".
Our history and tradition speaks for itself- no more snide remarks, snarky comments, and unsolicited pity will be accepted.
We wanna be winners, we better start acting like it... unapologetically!

OK - WHERE are we watching Fran?? Because I can't find a link anywhere.

#gosuad!

It was linked a few times above.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom