Fran Brown, Syracuse Football New Head Coach, Official Announcement | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown, Syracuse Football New Head Coach, Official Announcement

The Texas A&M website that was discussing the fear of Elijah Robinson to Syracuse has now removed the entire discussion. I'm guessing that's good news for us.

They’ve already removed the discussion?
Amateurs

The Texas A&M website that was discussing the fear of Elijah Robinson to Syracuse has now removed the entire discussion. I'm guessing that's good news for us.
Yep, must have some traction. No doubt that they don't want potential recruits reading about their coaches leaving- especially from the east.

Also this: “Coach Campanile mentioned to me that he is gonna be on the staff,” Tremble said. “Because Coach Brown, he’s worked with Coach Campanile before at Rutgers, so I think they’re really good buddies. So he said he’s gonna stick around, but he doesn’t know what quite he’s gonna do yet in the coaching staff, but he said he’ll probably be on the offensive side.”
Good to hear Tremble will remain committed. He is probably our best current commit and the kid looks high level.

Not sure if we could pull Partridge on top of Robinson but if we did wow…we might have 3 of top 5-7 recruiters in country on our staff!

I could see Tiquan Underwood (formerly of Rutgers and now WR coach at Pitt) being in mix as well. He is good friends w Fran. Underwood is an excellent Florida recruiter and Miami was after him this past year for WR coach as candidate.
I would love Underwood even for the simple pleasure of Rutgers fans having to see him in orange

I understand and agree with everything you've written and haven't been advocating for HCFB to drop everything and start here. I'm not sure why you're lecturing me.

It's mostly anomander who has made this objection about 10 times now in this thread, but you seemed to be agreeing, "why isn't he here yet?"

Also this: “Coach Campanile mentioned to me that he is gonna be on the staff,” Tremble said. “Because Coach Brown, he’s worked with Coach Campanile before at Rutgers, so I think they’re really good buddies. So he said he’s gonna stick around, but he doesn’t know what quite he’s gonna do yet in the coaching staff, but he said he’ll probably be on the offensive side.”

"Pork Roll Posse"

Hopefully D. Thomas and LaQuint are bought-in as well... Would be Frantastic!

Maybe I missed it in another thread, but did anybody say what Fran Brown said on the Zoom call with the '24 recruits about "changing the culture"? Just curious what he focused on, not looking to stir it up or bust chops on Dino.

IMG_9064.jpeg
We’ve got a Twitter pic update but not an update to the handle itself. Is FranBrownCuse taken?