Fran Brown, Syracuse Football New Head Coach, Official Announcement | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown, Syracuse Football New Head Coach, Official Announcement

I don’t think anything has changed. We just don’t know what was agreed to. So far everything has been speculation.
Ha. Thanks. I was using your post on page 1 as my reason why he only doing SEC Champ game.

As a position coach, I have to believe that he is done after tonight's game. Smart was the DC when he stayed at Alabama before the Georgia move.

Three days later - random SYR FAN posted "TexanMark is a clout chaser! He only spends hundreds of hours organizing tailgates for no personal gain to get extra likes on the board!"

Thanks for the insight Mark. Fun times indeed!!

Just 3 more "clouts" before I get upgraded "Master Level Insider Dude". It will get me a coveted reserved parking spot in Q1.

BL: I just passed on what I heard from someone who would know.

Anyway, if you're Kirby Smart, how much involvement are you looking for from Brown?

I'm sure in pursuit of a championship you don't want him disrupting chemistry of any team routines.

But you definitely don't want him on the recruiting trail knowing he's a goner as head man someplace else trying to get his own talent.

If Fran has to pull double duty for a while, I'd think his responsibilities for Georgia would be less than normal.
Insiders on UGA board do not expect Brown to be involved after SECCG.

It’s kind of ironic that Dino sort of lost his Orange is the New Fast swagger post Jersey DeVito and so we pivoted to a NJ king to try and bring that swagger to Syracuse.

Currently watching Alabama/Georgia game. Cheering for Alabama. Can’t say I have ever cheered for Alabama….ever.

Georgia loses they probably still get in

Georgia loses they probably still get in
if brown is staying after today through the playoff,then we all should be rooting for Georgia.

once he gets his staff hired, they will be doing the majority of recruiting while he steps in and “closes”

at the end of the day, it’s more important to get “the right guy” than it is to have him start full time on Monday. I don’t think Georgia regrets for one second letting Smart finish out his time. If Browns as good as we hope, we won’t either in two years. And if he isn’t, this time won’t be the difference anyways

if brown is staying after today through the playoff,then we all should be rooting for Georgia.

once he gets his staff hired, they will be doing the majority of recruiting while he steps in and “closes”

at the end of the day, it’s more important to get “the right guy” than it is to have him start full time on Monday. I don’t think Georgia regrets for one second letting Smart finish out his time. If Browns as good as we hope, we won’t either in two years. And if he isn’t, this time won’t be the difference anyways
Was there even an early signing period before Kirby left? I don’t think so.

He can’t stay at Georgia at all going forward. He’s the head coach at Syracuse period. I’m actually surprised he stayed for this game. He needs to be done with them !

He can’t stay at Georgia at all going forward. He’s the head coach at Syracuse period. I’m actually surprised he stayed for this game. He needs to be done with them !
This isn’t how life works in your imaginary fairytale world where you expect people you don’t know to act the way YOU want them to

It’s called loyalty. He’s finishing the job with his team. He’ll be here soon.