Fran Brown | Page 89 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re a Yule log
walter white GIF

Which tells me they were never really 4’s, but dohns little buddies. How ever I’m not trying to diminish that they both would be good gets for us!

look at their offer list, then watch their film and rate them yourself.

Brown (O) Maryland, Rutgers, Michigan State, Penn State, BC, Cincy, Georgia Tech, Liberty, Nebraska, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Washington, West Virginia, Temple

If accurate, Brown is listed at 6-3 210 defensive end. That's not DEnd size, it's a light LB. He would need 40 some pounds to be an effective DEnd. 20 to be a LB. Hopefully he's got speed. High 3 is probably where he falls and we'll be lucky to win kids with this offer sheet. It's been a struggle. 65 kid with this offer sheet on the roster changes how we compete in the ACC.

The same skills that get kids to come to your college can get grown men to write fat checks to your NIL program.

EVERYTHING boils down to recruiting.

Agreed. I understand the thought process behind this move. We need to motivate the big money donors. Don't know if it will work but I understand what they're doing.

Let's all take a breath.

It would be nice if Wildhack said something in the next few minutes, and Coach Fran could be introduced at halftime of the game tonight... but tomorrow's another day.

Or Tomorrow Never Dies.

Or Live and Let Die.

Or From Georgia With Love.
For your eyes only.

look at their offer list, then watch their film and rate them yourself.

Brown (O) Maryland, Rutgers, Michigan State, Penn State, BC, Cincy, Georgia Tech, Liberty, Nebraska, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Washington, West Virginia, Temple

If accurate, Brown is listed at 6-3 210 defensive end. That's not DEnd size, it's a light LB. He would need 40 some pounds to be an effective DEnd. 20 to be a LB. Hopefully he's got speed. High 3 is probably where he falls and we'll be lucky to win kids with this offer sheet. It's been a struggle. 65 kid with this offer sheet on the roster changes how we compete in the ACC.
Yes absolutely! I don’t mean to come across like I don’t think they are good gets. Hell most of are top plays over the years are high 3 stars. Cisco, lequint, Bergeron, gadsen, most recently. It would be a great start to Fran putting his stamp on this class.

I have begun the paperwork for rescinding my self imposed exile from the “Dumpster Fire” thread. It should be completed when the Fran Brown announcement is made.

Id like to thank the Dan Mullen thread for 4 days of sleepless nights. I also am announcing my entry into the thread transfer portal. Respect my decision all glory to god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom