Fran Has Been Here A Month | Syracusefan.com

Fran Has Been Here A Month

And you have been waiting for more than 12 years for him to get here. Well played.

Assuming that’s how you chose your username.

Great choice of music video...especially considering that it's playtime is 4:44
Wow, I never knew his real name, but I recognized him from these days:

Fran Snow, King of the North!

GIF by Mashable

I think a real key to his/our recruiting success, among others, is that for the first time in a long time, we have a fertile area from which we can reliably draw recruits--that New Jersey/SE Pa./Camden/Philly axis.

We've had to ad-hoc it for the better part of two decades, especially with the decline of NYS football. While we're not gonna draw entire classes from NJ/Pa., it's definitely a prime source of talent--both on the high school and portal side.

I'm cautious for one reason, though. Visions of Top 20 classes will require success on the field. Having said that, this is an exciting time.

Been watching what he’s been able to do with amazement. So has everyone else, I’m sure. If he can coach AT ALL, we will be great shape next year but he will also be getting jackpot offers from everywhere…

I think a real key to his/our recruiting success, among others, is that for the first time in a long time, we have a fertile area from which we can reliably draw recruits--that New Jersey/SE Pa./Camden/Philly axis.

We've had to ad-hoc it for the better part of two decades, especially with the decline of NYS football. While we're not gonna draw entire classes from NJ/Pa., it's definitely a prime source of talent--both on the high school and portal side.

I'm cautious for one reason, though. Visions of Top 20 classes will require success on the field. Having said that, this is an exciting time.
You know what’s wild? 29 prospects so far in this class - not one FL recruit.

And what’s even crazier is that the 11 decommits from the old staff - no FL recruits.

I don’t think I’ve seen a year where we haven’t had at least on FL commit at some point during the year.

You know what’s wild? 29 prospects so far in this class - not one FL recruit.

And what’s even crazier is that the 11 decommits from the old staff - no FL recruits.

I don’t think I’ve seen a year where we haven’t had at least on FL commit at some point during the year.

And for years we've had a hard-on for Florida commits on this forum.
Seems so pathetic that just the mention that a kid was from Florida, used to have us all giddy.
"Never heard of him, but he must be good...diamond in the rough, hidden gem-type. After all, he's from Florida"!
It's been amazing bearing witness to the total mind, perception, and expectation shift that's taken place with this hire. And so quickly! Just amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom