francesa just said he cancelled schiano | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

francesa just said he cancelled schiano

i never commented on his comments to francesa. i actually agree he should avoid those types of situations right now.

btw, just so we're clear on your use of the word suspicious and EVERYONE, not suspicious of having done any abuse but suspicion if they had any clue to what was going on. I'm betting after 5 years inside the fortress that schiano did.

Just reread that post and I see how you used it.

BTW, I am not defending anyone on this. I think that anyone involved should be tarred and feathered for it. I just feel that you're making an assumption where it might not be merited. I think this is a mistake on your part.

Just reread that post and I see how you used it.

BTW, I am not defending anyone on this. I think that anyone involved should be tarred and feathered for it. I just feel that you're making an assumption where it might not be merited. I think this is a mistake on your part.

i'm not picking on schiano per se, he was the subject of the thread. but i don't care who it was, i would be talking to everyone that was there while sandusky was and i would be willing to bet that anyone there for any period of time had suspicions of the guy. whether that is schiano or any number of other assistants. sandusky wasn't even discreet. he brought kids into the facilities for pete sake.

"Complicit" might be the wrong word, but the dude had kids around all the time. They were his gd roommates at the Alamo Bowl. He brought them into coaches' meetings. If they bring in a guy who was there during this, and saw anything, as unfair as it may be, that coach is going to doomed from the start.

Where is the outrage for Sandusky's wife in all of this? Didn't she see the kid who came with them to the Alamo Bowl. How about the kids that were spending nights in her basement?

Hard to promote yourself as NYs team when you refuse to be interviewed on the biggest NYC sports radio network because you're afraid of hard questions. He could have just stated that he never saw anything, that he is focused on the here and now, that he wishes the victims resolution, whatever. Take the high road and get back to promoting RU football. He must be carrying some guilt about all this.
It's also hard to promote yourself as NY'S Team if your physical location is in NEW JERSEY:bang: Buffallo Bills New Yorks NFL Team

Where is the outrage for Sandusky's wife in all of this? Didn't she see the kid who came with them to the Alamo Bowl. How about the kids that were spending nights in her basement?

No doubt she deserves outrage also. Anyone that was associated with this monster does.

How often do you know some things about your co-workers that may seem odd? Drinking addictions, drug addictions, stuff like that, I think go noticed in a workplace by coworkers. I'm sure that someone there for a handful of years would catch on on this guy's "addiction"

How often do you know some things about your co-workers that may seem odd? Drinking addictions, drug addictions, stuff like that, I think go noticed in a workplace by coworkers. I'm sure that someone there for a handful of years would catch on on this guy's "addiction"

I figure this wouldn't even be that tricky. A heroin addict doesn't walk around the office hand-in-hand with syringe, nor does he bring it into meetings with him...

At least I'm going to assume, I won't act like I've been out in the 'real world' yet or anything ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom