Francesa Podcast of Tranghese | Syracusefan.com

Francesa Podcast of Tranghese

OrangePA

Hall of Fame
Go to the WFAN website - very interesting/disturbing interview.

Tranghese very bitter over what has occurred - says among other things that SU Football and Pitt Football do not add value to the ACC Football Conference.

Like you said, he's just bitter. He's a basketball first guy, as has every commissioner in the BE's history. Being a football guy myself, I could care less what a former bitter admin has to say.

F him he blew it by hiring that slob of a commission we got stuck with

Mike Tranghese is a joke in the interview he basically admitted his interest is protecting Providence College's interest. I mean THEY ARE THE SMALLEST SCHOOL IN THE BCS Mike. They haven't been relevant since 2001 and Tranghese showed me in this interview he WAS ALWAYS PROTECTING the interests of the basketball schools and was only protecting their interests as it pertained to the football schools. For him to invoke Dave Gavitt's memory and take shots at Swofford and DiFipplio about playing the ACC tournament is a joke Mike. PC has been on welfare since 1979 using Syracuse, Georgetown, UConn, Villanova, Louisville, Pittsburgh and co. A LOT MORE than they have contributed. This guy's interviews on the WFAN, ESPN, and his quotes in Thamel's piece are pathetic. Enjoy SU filling the Dunk 2 more times Mike because I guarantee you SU will be @Providence the next two years. Hey Mike your successor has f'ed SU plenty of times I mean how isn't the Georgetown-Syracuse series played twice a year EVERY YEAR?