Francis- Paulie ----question | Syracusefan.com

Francis- Paulie ----question

pfister1

2023-24 Iggy Winner ACC & OOC Record
Do either of you guys, or anyone else for that matter, know why Savon Goodman decomitted (probably a year ago already) from Villanova and why Amille Jefferson seems to have lost interest in Nova.

At one point I thought Nova was going to end up with both of those guys. I guess with Jefferson it may be a matter of better options making themselves available to him, but the Zagoria blog entry today makes it sound like Goodman's options are the greatest right now.

With goodman i heard it was academics and people in his ear about other schools like ucla and uk at the time, he switched high scools and theres a chance he has to go back to 2013. Nova wanted him at the 4 but he and his aau coaches want him playing the three.jefferson was solid on nova until duke put out the full court press on as well as nc state and even uk. Hes a great student and would be a great fit for duke and i bet he ends up there. Goodman i would say ends up at Pitt

With goodman i heard it was academics and people in his ear about other schools like ucla and uk at the time, he switched high scools and theres a chance he has to go back to 2013. Nova wanted him at the 4 but he and his aau coaches want him playing the three.jefferson was solid on nova until duke put out the full court press on as well as nc state and even uk. Hes a great student and would be a great fit for duke and i bet he ends up there.
I saw that special from the Elite 24 on Jefferson and was very impressed with him. Excellent student and very well-spoken. Has Dook written all over him, but I hope he goes to NC State

I saw that special from the Elite 24 on Jefferson and was very impressed with him. Excellent student and very well-spoken. Has Dook written all over him, but I hope he goes to NC State
If a player doesn't intend to graduate, why would the academics of a school even matter? It's the Kentucky mantra.

If a player doesn't intend to graduate, why would the academics of a school even matter? It's the Kentucky mantra.
I agree if you're the #1 recruit (Anthony Davis) it doesn't matter. I think Jefferson has his head screwed on tighter than most high school kids and knows his realistic chances of playing in the NBA. At worst, a college degree isn't a terrible plan B

I don't think Goodman has a chance of qualifying, think he'll be headed to prep school

I don't think Goodman has a chance of qualifying, think he'll be headed to prep school

Zagoria quotes his coach as saying he has qualified for 2012.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom