Frank Anselem back in the portal | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Frank Anselem back in the portal

I think the tapes show it.
I think the tapes show Carey is tied for second best recruit after Mintz... With like five other runners up.

We have no idea with this class. Every one of them has big star potential and big bust potential.

A lot of it will come down to who reacts well to JB and how the transition goes for them.

I think the tapes show Carey is tied for second best recruit after Mintz... With like five other runners up.

We have no idea with this class. Every one of them has big star potential and big bust potential.

A lot of it will come down to who reacts well to JB and how the transition goes for them.
I think there will be some dog fights in practice. Lots of dudes fighting for playing time. That's a win-win.

Did anyone inform them as to JB's coaching style?

When playing his absolute best to me Copeland has looked the second best. So far he has been up and down.

I mean don't high school coaches yell these days? They did in my playing days.
My high school soccer coach kicked the water cooler over when he got mad... Virtually every game we finished with no water.

There's yelling to be heard, teaching kids. And there's yelling you don't want to be around.

If I could have chosen a new coach, I would have. I could feel myself thinking about coach being pissed if I screwed up every time I had the ball. It definitely made me worse as a player.

Going into high school, soccer was my best sport, but I never amounted to anything in soccer, while being an all league hockey player and a good baseball player.

My high school soccer coach kicked the water cooler over when he got mad... Virtually every game we finished with no water.

There's yelling to be heard, teaching kids. And there's yelling you don't want to be around.

If I could have chosen a new coach, I would have. I could feel myself thinking about coach being pissed if I screwed up every time I had the ball. It definitely made me worse as a player.

Going into high school, soccer was my best sport, but I never amounted to anything in soccer, while being an all league hockey player and a good baseball player.
I had a book thrown at my head and was told water was for those with female genitalia.

It's easy to say to yourself "I can handle yelling" and then find out you really don't like being yelled at like JB does it.
giphy.gif

I have said it before and I will say it again, for all those on the board clamoring to play the kids this looks like the year. Might start slow and develop into something really good. Time will tell. If our staff likes the players that is good enough for this fan. Hope we can get back to winning ways soon

Personally I didn't mind having blowhard for coaches. It was better than a disinterested coach who buddies up with some players and ignores others. Its different for everyone.
I was playing in college. Half are down 17. Coach comes in says we are going to run 10 suicides for each point we lose by.
We lose by 4.

The issue for Frank I would imagine is he would not be a sought after starter for many high major teams. Great athlete, not a great ball handler, back to basket or face up game. Serviceable defender and rebounder. If he wants to start and play a lot of minutes see him landing at a Wichita St. St Bona, Iona type of program. Don't see him landing or starting at any ACC, Big 10, or even Big East team. Prefered he stayed as was a good backup and maybe starter for a year post Jesse.

I would think that a lot of teams would be interested in Frank. It's probably more of Frank wanting to be sure he's jumping into a better situation than what he is leaving. It doesn't make sense for him to join another team unless he's got a starting gig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom