Frank Anselem portal to Louisville | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Frank Anselem portal to Louisville

Here’s an article discussing Frank Anselm’s top 5 before he committed.

Seton Hall (hmm), Arkansas, San Diego St and W Kentucky.
He. Can go to Seton hall . Willard is at Maryland

Here’s an article discussing Frank Anselm’s top 5 before he committed.

Seton Hall (hmm), Arkansas, San Diego St and W Kentucky.

I was surprised that we're still in the mix. That's a good sign.

I was surprised that we're still in the mix. That's a good sign.
This was from his initial recruiting period, not current. Couldn’t find anything regarding interest after he entered the portal. Sorry.

I hope he changes his mind and decides to stay. He was really only a freshman this year because of the extra Covid year and he didn’t really play as a freshman. He’d be the 6th or 7th man next season and be the starter after Jesse graduates.

I hope he changes his mind and decides to stay. He was really only a freshman this year because of the extra Covid year and he didn’t really play as a freshman. He’d be the 6th or 7th man next season and be the starter after Jesse graduates.
I'm positive the staff laid all that out for him. JB wanted him to stay.

Wonder if Ballard's actual offer is pending Frank's final decision?

That would be my guess - or at least it's a way. to turn up the heat on Frank's decision.

I can’t imagine FA is coming back. It has to be too tough to make that decision to go, and then reverse course. Just the same, it would be great if he did.

While not unheard of for a player to return, the TE at Virginia we may have had a chance with (with Anae and Beck) reversed course and went back to VA. That said we probably shouldn't hold our breath on Frank returning. The odds are low.

I can’t imagine FA is coming back. It has to be too tough to make that decision to go, and then reverse course. Just the same, it would be great if he did.

JBA?

i guessing ballard will go to wichita st. . someone mentioned they do not have a center. why would he come to su????their roster has a lot of freshman and is heavily guard. i glanced at last years record and they several losses that were very close.. all this is very interesting. i would like frank to stay at su

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom