Frank Caliendo performs 'Twas the Night Before Christmas' | Syracusefan.com

Frank Caliendo performs 'Twas the Night Before Christmas'

Classic Caliendo! He nails Jaws, Stephen A, and Mel Kiper, Jr. And he's exceptional as the rest. LOL Walton and Holtz.

that was utterly amazing

I have seen him do these impressions a few time but the Lou Holtz was new to me and had me cracking up. He is the most gifted impersonator I have ever seen. I'm fairly young though. Anyone know of any other impersonators that could do this many different voices?

Hell, Caliendo's impressions are so good that even Larry David is a big fan (he specifically brought Caliendo up when chatting with Bill Simmons on Simmons's podcast last week). When you can get Larry David cracking up, you've really freaking made it in comedy.

Larry David is THE MAN

upload_2014-12-19_16-48-19.png

I have seen him do these impressions a few time but the Lou Holtz was new to me and had me cracking up. He is the most gifted impersonator I have ever seen. I'm fairly young though. Anyone know of any other impersonators that could do this many different voices?

Rich Little is a really good impersonator but only us older folks would know him :)

Joey Scinta is pretty good. At about 3 minute mark.
Joey Scinta sings Joe Cocker's You Are So Beautif…:

Heard this on the way to work and was hoping it'd be on the itnernet by the tiem I got home. So amazing

I respect the guy's talent but I don't find him funny at all. I would actually say I find him annoying. Not as annoying as the mikes but still pretty bad.

He is talented, but I am sick of him. Mike and Mike go to that well far too often.

Last edited:
I respect the guy's talent but I don't find him funny at all. I would actually say I find him annoying. Not as annoying as the mikes but still pretty bad.

Ditto - the impersonations are fantastic, but I just rarely find him funny. I heard him and Trump on Mike/Mike recently for what felt like 4 hours, and his impersonation as usual was decent, but he's just not that funny consistently.

Although at times I think the impersonations are awful - that didn't sound like Stephen A. Smith at all to me - and I would think he woudl be an easy one...Good for him though - he does have a nice skill w/ the voice.

Joey Scinta is pretty good. At about 3 minute mark.
Joey Scinta sings Joe Cocker's You Are So Beautif…:
Ha! The Scintas used to spend their summers performing up my way until the lure of Vegas dragged them away. They come back for Labor Day weekend now.

Before Jim Carrey became a movie actor, he was an excellent impersonator. I used to go see him back on college when he was a nobody

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom