Frank Howard | Syracusefan.com

Frank Howard

H

HOFCeluck

I'm going to keep my expectations of Frank Howard rock bottom.

I think you're contradicting yourself. We shouldn't have to settle for players not up to our standards, but then you mention Frank Howard as a reason not to have a backup, who to this point is not an ACC point guard.

If your writing Frank Howard's name on the PG depth chart you might as well add mine as well.

Frank Howard isn't good, is what I'm trying to say.

Huh.

Honestly, if FH had decided to transfer after last year I would have considered it addition by subtraction. You have to give the kid his props. It is still early but I can't remember being this surprised by the leap a kid has made from one year to the next.

Huh.
Thank you for admitting to your misguided predictions and negativity towards Frank. I never understood how so many people on here didn’t at least see his potential, especially after JB expressed his confidence in him and said he saw him as a team leader. Practically no one had any confidence in Frank or Paschal making significant progress. Though even I’m surprised by how much Frank has progressed this season already.

Thank you for admitting to your misguided predictions and negativity towards Frank. I never understood how so many people on here didn’t at least see his potential, especially after JB expressed his confidence in him and said he saw him as a team leader. Practically no one had any confidence in Frank or Paschal making significant progress. Though even I’m surprised by how much Frank has progressed this season already.

Being wrong on the internet is a small price to pay for having a ACC-caliber Frank Howard.

Honestly, if FH had decided to transfer after last year I would have considered it addition by subtraction. You have to give the kid his props. It is still early but I can't remember being this surprised by the leap a kid has made from one year to the next.

Rick Jackson and Andy Rautins say hello.

Our current Asst Coach, Allen Griffin, and may be Z. Sims, were the biggest jumps that I’ve seen.
Also, they were both willing to be patient and finally got a chance their senior year.
What we’re seeing w/ Frank was just “typical Syracuse” at one time.

With Rick and Andy it was small leaps every year and come senior year they were beasts. Neither had a season as disastrous as FH's sophmore year. Fab is a good one.

With Rick and Andy it was small leaps every year and come senior year they were beasts. Neither had a season as disastrous as FH's sophmore year. Fab is a good one.

I agree, they slowly got better. What about Christmas? Went from averaging about 4 points to close to 15 his Jr. to Sr. year. And basically single handily played himself into a draft pick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom