Frank Howard | Syracusefan.com

Frank Howard

Scotch

Starter
I know it's a small sample size, but this kid really looks the part.

Good size, confident handle, sees the floor well. The game isn't too fast for him. He plays with poise, and has shown pass first, PG instincts. You can see glimpses of the positive practice reports.

He's stuck behind older guards, but this kid is a player. Can't wait to watch him develop over the next few years, and wouldn't be surprised if he plays his way into the "first guard off the bench" role this year.

I honestly haven't seen much difference in him and what Joseph has provided this year. I feel like Joseph is getting ignored because of his performance last season and has left a bad taste in peoples mouths. There's been no evidence or reason to believe that Howard is ahead of Joseph at this point of their respective careers.

I honestly haven't seen much difference in him and what Joseph has provided this year. I feel like Joseph is getting ignored because of his performance last season and has left a bad taste in peoples mouths. There's been no evidence or reason to believe that Howard is ahead of Joseph at this point of their respective careers.
Other than what JB thinks of them as players. Dash mentioned the other night what JB has thought of KJ behind closed doors.

I know it's a small sample size, but this kid really looks the part.

Good size, confident handle, sees the floor well. The game isn't too fast for him. He plays with poise, and has shown pass first, PG instincts. You can see glimpses of the positive practice reports.

He's stuck behind older guards, but this kid is a player. Can't wait to watch him develop over the next few years, and wouldn't be surprised if he plays his way into the "first guard off the bench" role this year.
Howard is going to be good. Totally looks the part.

Agreed. Howard is my favorite recruit in the class of 2015, but he hasn't done anything noteworthy in the two games we've had.

We need a point guard to emerge--Joseph, Howard, whoever. Need one of these players to ascend, step up, and provide substantive contributions.

Agreed. Howard is my favorite recruit in the class of 2015, but he hasn't done anything noteworthy in the two games we've had.

We need a point guard to emerge--Joseph, Howard, whoever. Need one of these players to ascend, step up, and provide substantive contributions.
G was pretty good...especially in second half...

G was pretty good...especially in second half...

Scoring--which is what we need G to do. He distributed the ball fine, as well, but it would be nice to see somebody else step up in a complimentary role to provide supplementary ball handling / playmaking, to say nothing of additional bench scoring potential.

Would be great for one of the two nominal points on the squad to emerge as a contributor. Would greatly enhance the flexibility of the many interchangeable parts on this roster.

Scoring--which is what we need G to do. He distributed the ball fine, as well, but it would be nice to see somebody else step up in a complimentary role to provide supplementary ball handling / playmaking, to say nothing of additional bench scoring potential.

Would be great for one of the two nominal points on the squad to emerge as a contributor. Would greatly enhance the flexibility of the many interchangeable parts on this roster.
I think Howard can. Honestly I'd move G to the 2.