Frank Martin unleashes full force vulgarities at former SU player of interest | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Frank Martin unleashes full force vulgarities at former SU player of interest

Frank Martin lost the only game he coached that I really cared about.
The story surrounding that game involving his 2nd best player who got suspended made me respect him much more.

The story surrounding that game involving his 2nd best player who got suspended made me respect him much more.
I was at that game in Pittsburgh. We were obviously not listening to the game on radio or tv in our seats. On the video screen they kept showing one of the KSU players sitting on the bench over and over again and I could not figure out why. It wasn't till after the game I heard about the suspension and realized that was the guy.

If he is reacting this way in front of people on national television then what is he like with the door closed in practice? Sorry but Martin has to go.

I will bet the mortgage that his AD will be advised by counsel to install video recording devices at all practices. Fun.

Cannot stand that ... Treat your players with respect.. They are young men. Once in a while, that is fine.. But he is relentless.. Is he yelling at Duane Notice???? He was awesome at St Thomas More... Played him three times last year and still absolutely shocked he only went to USC... Just a big time player/scorer

frank-martin-suspended-for-cussing-at-a-player1.gif

Listen to Bob Ryan's description of being in 6-4 Frank Martin's presence

Martin regrets outburst, says 'I've got issues'

If you're going to erupt on a regular basis, USCe is a very good spot for a hoops Coach. After all, take a look at how few people actually noticed? If it happened at an ACC school ESPN would have to start a new channel to cover the criticism.

Ive said it before and Ill say it again, name me another profession where you can act like this and get away with it.

That fan from Texas Tech got all kinds of crap for calling this guy he doesnt even know a piece of crap..

this guy is calling his own player an .