Fredricks at Corner | Syracusefan.com

Fredricks at Corner

PhatOrange

Living Legend
not a bad first showing. 4 tackles and 1 tackle for loss. TV announcers said he jumped Carl Jones on the depth chart with a strong week of practice.

Gave up the TD but I thought had decent coverage throughout the game. He was matched up against an All ACC wideout.

Redshirt Frosh 5-11 190

Last edited:
He got beat a few times, but really he was, like most corners, on an island a lot. I thought he did a good job for first real time out there. something to build on. Once he learns to let the plays come to him and not try to always jump the routes he will be more consistent

He got beat a few times, but really he was, like most corners, on an island a lot. I thought he did a good job for first real time out there. something to build on. Once he learns to let the plays come to him and not try to always jump the routes he will be more consistent

agreed.

he was in the vicinity. baby steps.

not a bad first showing. 4 tackles and 1 tackle for loss. Commentary said he jumped Carl Jones on the depth chart with a strong week of practice.

Gave up the TD but I thought had decent coverage throughout the game. He was matched up against an All ACC wideout.

Redshirt Frosh 5-11 190

That was a borderline offensive pass interference on the TD. I won't complain too much, as both Atta and Ish do the same thing...