Free Jessie edwards | Syracusefan.com

Free Jessie edwards

Even as of like this morning I said that he just looks awkward a lot of the time. Really awesome game for him, and he got time. I know this was not elite competition inside, but it doesn't matter. This was an important game.

I don’t want to hear he’s not ready again. Bullspit
Exactly we need some strength and some weight out there in length of course in the center position and tonight's game should be enough proof to give him a chance to go out there and see what happens. Put Marek At the forward position, there are plenty of variations that we can make this team work and Boeheim should know that if he can get it through his thick skull and his ego. I say again it's just like every time I listen to this guy it's always everybody else's fault in my opinion. He never takes fault for anything every single time they are a great team, our team sucks we shot OK our next team is great, blah blah blah. It's the same thing he never takes responsibility for anything frankly I'm sick and tired of it. He is still a good very good coach but his ego is getting in the way of a lot of our success. There is no reason why after getting be easier than I've ever seen it like it's child's play in the middle that Marek should be in there at center IMO. Once in a while that's fine

Want to say on the record...Jesse is going to have hideous games against good teams where he fouls out in like 10 mins like etan used to, that’s no reason not to use him the next game, imo. We need a center.

I don't think they will be quite that hideous but yeah there will be some tough games. His bball IQ will serve him well. Plus he knows this is his shot. I mean the seas are parted for him to step in and claim his spot. Won't be a better opportunity while Frank is out, Marek is not the answer and Sid is out.

Exactly we need some strength and some weight out there in length of course in the center position and tonight's game should be enough proof to give him a chance to go out there and see what happens. Put Marek At the forward position, there are plenty of variations that we can make this team work and Boeheim should know that if he can get it through his thick skull and his ego. I say again it's just like every time I listen to this guy it's always everybody else's fault in my opinion. He never takes fault for anything every single time they are a great team, our team sucks we shot OK our next team is great, blah blah blah. It's the same thing he never takes responsibility for anything frankly I'm sick and tired of it. He is still a good very good coach but his ego is getting in the way of a lot of our success. There is no reason why after getting be easier than I've ever seen it like it's child's play in the middle that Marek should be in there at center IMO. Once in a while that's fine
You are really full of yourself calling out one the, if not the, greatest coach in the history of college basketball. There is a lot of that around here. Bunch of pissants.

Can't believe how much better he got in practice in the last week to merit the PT.
Might want to see who he was up against. Then you can lay the sarcasm out and it might actually mean something. Best you forget all the other games he has come into and been pushed all over the place too. Then and only then can you become a true believer.

Might want to see who he was up against. Then you can lay the sarcasm out and it might actually mean something. Best you forget all the other games he has come into and been pushed all over the place too. Then and only then can you become a true believer.

Might want to check yourself. 7-0 240. A UM team that isn't good but only lost the rebound battle by 6 to UNC.

With the time that Edwards was in the game and a rotation of hopefully Frank aslesem, I admit I'm kind of vague on his name but I know that he's out right now I think so I'll give him a pass but we need to do something about the center position because that is killing us!! So if you have to put edwards in there for defensive purposes and move the lineup around a little bit then so be it

You are really full of yourself calling out one the, if not the, greatest coach in the history of college basketball. There is a lot of that around here. Bunch of pissants.
UMASS!!!

Want to say on the record...Jesse is going to have hideous games against good teams where he fouls out in like 10 mins like etan used to, that’s no reason not to use him the next game, imo. We need a center.
Wow! Like that is any better than what we have been going through with marek at the center position.
right now and with what happened in Miami that pretty much de bunks part of ur so called theory by the way so why don't you give him a chance because basing off of what we seen in the past I'd say calm down.
I am just going to make one point before I go that Marek at the center position at at best 210 pounds is not going to cut it on the defensive side and has been eaten alive from what we have seen and you know it's true so what are we talking about here

UMASS!!!
I caught a UMASS basketball game the other day against Fordham. UMASS has some talent and could be a tourney team.

Wow! Like that is any better than what we have been going through with marek at the center position.
right now and with what happened in Miami that pretty much de bunks part of ur so called theory by the way so why don't you give him a chance because basing off of what we seen in the past I'd say calm down.
I am just going to make one point before I go that Marek at the center position at at best 210 pounds is not going to cut it on the defensive side and has been eaten alive from what we have seen and you know it's true so what are we talking about here

hmmmm...not sure if serious. whats my so called theory again?

Even as of like this morning I said that he just looks awkward a lot of the time. Really awesome game for him, and he got time. I know this was not elite competition inside, but it doesn't matter. This was an important game.

He reminded me of Rony Seikaly as a freshman. Rangy and athletic, but the thing was that he attacked. He attacked the ball on defense, he attacked rebounds and he attacked the rim. He needs a lot more muscle, but our interior defense was so much better with him in there. I thought the 3 guard offense with Jesse and QG was our best lineup tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom