Free Jessie edwards | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Free Jessie edwards

THIS. EXACTLY.

ZERO valid reason not to put all of the backups in.

Hell!! Or even the walkons at that point.
(ok, that’s hyperbole. But only barely.)

We were up 18 w 4 minutes left.

Call TO (if the media one doesn’t happen), put in Kadary, Jesse, Bras, Woody, & another dude.

IF the lead is still like at 14 under 2, call another TO and put all the walk-ons in.
With how little the scholarship backups have played, I don't put the walkons in at all. I would want the scholarship guys to get whatever they can.

I have to tell myself that he is dealing with an illness, or an injury, over the last week.

I agree he should play more but what we saw tonight is not what we’ve seen earlier in the year. Hopefully he’s turned a corner here. If he has man that’ll be huge for us going forward, hugeeee.I really feel like we are a 5 away from being a much better team.

Don't forget that Kadary went out too.

If they both stayed in we win by double digits.
Oh I’ll never forget Kadarys contributions. He doesn’t have to do much to make this team better when he’s on the court. Whether it’s the defense, the hockey assist, the not picking up his dribble, making the right pass in the right spot. We actually have a basketball team on the court when he plays.

I agree he should play more but what we saw tonight is not what we’ve seen earlier in the year. Hopefully he’s turned a corner here. If he has man that’ll be huge for us going forward, hugeeee.I really feel like we are a 5 away from being a much better team.
Edwards being allowed to play thru his mistakes is his biggest improvement ...and that's on Boehiem

Oh I’ll never forget Kadarys contributions. He doesn’t have to do much to make this team better when he’s on the court. Whether it’s the defense, the hockey assist, the not picking up his dribble, making the right pass in the right spot. We actually have a basketball team on the court when he plays.
I think Buddy played his best D of the year tonight while he was paired with Kadary. Kadary allows Buddy to take more chances in the passing lanes that he doesn't or can't take when he's in with Joe.

I think Buddy played his best D of the year tonight while he was paired with Kadary. Kadary allows Buddy to take more chances in the passing lanes that he doesn't or can't take when he's in with Joe.
You get it 100%, the little indirect things that Kadary does on the floor, this, and on offense with everyone moving around while the defense collapsing on him he makes the right pass. We’re a completely different team when he’s on the court. Plus and minus per game isn’t the end all be all but when it has the trend it does with Kadary on the court it’s not a mistake.

You get it 100%, the little indirect things that Kadary does on the floor, this, and on offense with everyone moving around while the defense collapsing on him he makes the right pass. We’re a completely different team when he’s on the court. Plus and minus per game isn’t the end all be all but when it has the trend it does with Kadary on the court it’s not a mistake.
^^this^^ and he makes the games a lot more fun to watch.

^^this^^ and he makes the games a lot more fun to watch.
Even if we lost, it was a fun game to watch today, players looked like they were having fun as well. We looked like a basketball team today, can’t say we have a lot this year. Such an awesome win, great game and nice to see the guys out there playing together and well.

JB won't ever admit he's wrong but give the old dude some credit for finally playing his bench.
I never thought he would. Way too late but he did it. Didn’t see it coming.

UNC out scored us 21-11 after he fouled out.
Hear you but most of those 21 points were cheapies. Like the brick three that fell in. an the two at the buzzer.

Kessler is 7’2 .. Edwards supposedly 6’11 ... yet I could barely see a height difference

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom