Free Tickets | Syracusefan.com

Free Tickets

BVille44

All Conference
If you selected free tickets to the Clemson game when they now uploaded to your Cuse Account.

For the life of me I could not figure out why I had four extra tickets to the Clemson game when I was downloading my tickets today so I called my ticket rep. He reminded me they are your comp tickets I requested since the Pitt game was moved to Yankee Stadium. Its tough getting old. :)

Thanks for the heads up, mine are there as well.

I checked and I don’t have any. Were you supposed to do something when you renewed to get them? Was there a donor level to get them as well?

I checked and I don’t have any. Were you supposed to do something when you renewed to get them? Was there a donor level to get them as well?
ADJW sent out an email to all STH and we had to choose between two games, order of priority. They didn’t share any insight as to the method they would use to determine who gets what. At least not that I’m aware of.

ADJW sent out an email to all STH and we had to choose between two games, order of priority. They didn’t share any insight as to the method they would use to determine who gets what. At least not that I’m aware of.
I missed that completely I guess

it didnt go to all STH, I didnt get one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom