Freeney to visit Pats | Syracusefan.com

Freeney to visit Pats

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
That would be fun. Who has more SU players week 1? NE or Buff?

As a Pats fan I have been hoping this would happen since he was cut. Obviously would have been better to get him 8 years ago, but if we can sign him I will gladly cheer him on.

That would be fun. Who has more SU players week 1? NE or Buff?
Well, the Bills are still at the total of zero SU players. It will be interesting to see if Doug breaks the long drought of SU players in Buffalo.

Well, the Bills are still at the total of zero SU players. It will be interesting to see if Doug breaks the long drought of SU players in Buffalo.
reading the boards you would think they've already signed Nassib, Lemon and a number of undrafted FAs.

Sign him up. Will buy that jersey in two seconds.

Also he'd probably be a rush OLB for us which would be dangerously awesome.

I fully expect Doug to give several Cuse UFA's a chance in camp. Probably even a few from past years.

What is Derrell Smith doing these days?

Sign him up. Will buy that jersey in two seconds.

Also he'd probably be a rush OLB for us which would be dangerously awesome.

He'll be a good 3rd down weakside DE for you, similar to the role Mark Anderson played in 2011. But he is 33 years old and injury prone, so don't get your hopes up too high.

He'll be a good 3rd down weakside DE for you, similar to the role Mark Anderson played in 2011. But he is 33 years old and injury prone, so don't get your hopes up too high.
Rush OLB in a 3-4 and Rush DE in a 4-3. So probably more of the former.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom