Friday at 2:30 can't come fast enough | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Friday at 2:30 can't come fast enough

I would have to think he may be leaning toward Indiana. He has been there twice to see them, plus came to the dome to see them vs us. We won the game, does that give us the win for him? Or does he want to go to a program that desperately needs someone like him? Going to be a tough decision, but I won't be surprisedd which ever one of the two he picks-yes I know he has three but I think it is really just two.

The Dome crowd was awesome during that game. At one point the broadcaster goes, "this is great" just before commercial. The atmosphere for the game was insane! How can any potential player not be moved by that experience would be quite surprising. He might get more playing time initially with IU which may sway his decision. If we don't get him we still have a chance for Derrick Jones and some of the other SGs currently with offers.

I was always more of a Leather fan. Suzi Quatro (sp?) had a mullet even Carol Brady was envious of. I think I had of the Malachi Cruch...Richie's was tremendous on play-by-play--guy was underrated on the mic. Richie remined me a little Vin Scully with his tone but he really amped up the drama during the demolition derby.
richie went a little gus johnson on that call.

i still use 'the malachi crunch' in my vernacular

I was always more of a Leather fan. Suzi Quatro (sp?) had a mullet even Carol Brady was envious of. I think I had nightmares of the Malachi Crunch...Richie was tremendous on play-by-play--guy was underrated on the mic. Richie remined me a little Vin Scully with his tone but he really amped up the drama during the demolition derby.

How the heck can you remember that so clearly? Maybe I really should drink less, I only vaguely remembered that once you guys brought it up. Of course I was quite young when I saw it.

On the other hand, going a bit less further back, can a fella on this board still get a like or 2 if they "Cant Hardly Wait?" (for 2:30)

Last edited:
The Dome crowd was awesome during that game. At one point the broadcaster goes, "this is great" just before commercial. The atmosphere for the game was insane! How can any potential player not be moved by that experience would be quite surprising. He might get more playing time initially with IU which may sway his decision. If we don't get him we still have a chance for Derrick Jones and some of the other SGs currently with offers.

I hear you, and not to be a debbie downer, didn't a certain recruit a couple of years ago sit stoned faced when we gave it to UConn amidst a great atmosphere? Was Malachi stoned face during his game? I'm just trying to get a better gauge of how I should feel about this one. BTW, is there a live broadcast or something, even if short?

How the heck can you remember that so clearly? Maybe I really should drink less, I only vaguely remembered that once you guys brought it up. Of course I was quite young when I saw it.

On the other hand, going a bit less further back, can a fella on this board still get a like or 2 if they "Cant Hardly Wait?" (for 2:30)

As I've said on this board, I'm scary when it comes to music, movies and pop culture knowledge and trivia. I am constantly freaking out my friends with my random references from music, movies and tv.

chuck2.jpg

I saw Chuck a few weeks ago... on the back of a milk carton with Tiger from the Brady Bunch.

Francis: What do you think of my Sean Elliott comparison to Malachi?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom